2. ajbirch
    3. CMM & vorthaxX
    4. IgnoranceIsBliss
    5. OctobersVeryOwn
    6. Jamerson
    7. -Nino-
    8. YoungMulahBaby
    haha lol im better then bliss haha no hate and nino
    sorry, ive been sleeping on everyone expect then top 3, but I don't really like OVO's sigs so I changed the list:

1. ?? ??????
    2. ajbirch
    3. CMM & vorthaxX
    4. IgnoranceIsBliss
    5. YoungMulahBaby
    6. Jamerson
    7. -Nino-
    8. OVO

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Re: The Graphics Best

Why isn't ammofan a choose?

It's a tie between ?? ?????? & ammofan

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
        I'm not voting because I can't pick. Each person is good at different things and no-one is perfect. Everyone has a different style or method they're best at and you can't compare them. I just say big props to everyone here who makes GFX
        ^Exactly this.
        Im flattered, honestly, you might say im skilled but i bet im not the most experienced.
        I think this is just gonna put people down tho.. keep working ma niggurz
        Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
        Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
        ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Originally posted by Hero_Kid
          Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
          I'm not voting because I can't pick. Each person is good at different things and no-one is perfect. Everyone has a different style or method they're best at and you can't compare them. I just say big props to everyone here who makes GFX
          ^Exactly this.
          Im flattered, honestly, you might say im skilled but i bet im not the most experienced.
          I think this is just gonna put people down tho.. keep working ma niggurz
          Well All I Can Say Is That Everyone On That List Will CUT MY ASS In Graphics. So No1 Should Feel Down Or Bad Because To Get Put In That Poll You Have To Be One Of The Best On The Site.

Comment

Yea honestly everyone up there has a different style and people like certain things...some people like what they say "looks" best some people look and see the skill involved..I aint trippin if no one likes what i do i started graphics about a month or 2 ago..lol

Comment

gotta change ma first opinion
              so to me its YankeeBaseball
              ppl on here cant fuck wiv him

Comment

Working...
              X