YoungTune.'s FIRST Render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoungTune.'s FIRST Render

Yes This Is My FIRST EVER Time Trying To Render An Image. Give Feedback. Critiques Are Welcome!

I Know Its Not Pro, But Its My First Time Ever Doin' A Render
    Picture -

Re: YoungTune.'s FIRST Render

It's good bro. Did you use photoshop? I would suggest using a larger eraser for the background, then working it in to the figure or the use of the lasso tool. When you finish cutting the image out, add the "stroke/border" effect to the image and erase any parts of the background that may have been left behind, I'll do that for you with this image and show you what was left-over.

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
      It's good bro. Did you use photoshop? I would suggest using a larger eraser for the background, then working it in to the figure or the use of the lasso tool. When you finish cutting the image out, add the "stroke/border" effect to the image and erase any parts of the background that may have been left behind, I'll do that for you with this image and show you what was left-over.

Thanks Alot Bro

I'll Try That Next Time.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune.
        Yes This Is My FIRST EVER Time Trying To Render An Image. Give Feedback. Critiques Are Welcome!

Picture -
        its very bad but keep training and you will get better and use pentool its alot better

Comment

I Don't Know Which Version Of Photoshop You Have But In Filter There's The Extract Thing I Think It's The Best Way It Takes 3 or 5 minutes If You Use Smart Highlighting

Let go, life does get tough
          No need to stress
          Hold you back too much
          -KiD CuDi-

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMulahBaby

Picture -
            its very bad but keep training and you will get better and use pentool its alot better

Ouch That Was Harsh

But Okay I Guess..

& TwistOfLife Ok Sounds Good

Comment

oh man it's not clean at all my dude. did you just use the magic wand tool or something? try the polygonal lasso tool and cut around him and try to be as careful as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush
                oh man it's not clean at all my dude. did you just use the magic wand tool or something? try the polygonal lasso tool and cut around him and try to be as careful as possible.
                Yeah I Used The Magic Wand Tool

But Thank Bro Appreciate The Help

Comment

Co-sign. The polygonal lasso tool is a great thing to use.

Also if you wanna get those small bits out just zoom the image and you can cut closer and then just use a very very light smudge on any rough edges and it'll look good

That's what I do anyway lol

Comment

I'm sorry ..
                    Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Picture -
                      Opinion and feedback ---> Pretty shitty, bad quality. stick to copying others userbars your better at that.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ

Picture -
                        Opinion and feedback ---> Pretty shitty, bad quality. stick to copying others userbars your better at that.

Thanks For The Feedback, But How Do I Copy Others Userbars?

Alittle Upset That Your Userbar Thread Got What..1 Request?

Pretty Pathetic

Comment

Working...
                        X