• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free Weezy Wallpaper

huge sd =O

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      I can barely say I made it, I literally got the Free Weezy picture and the background is a stock. I just put it all together, added a Wayne render I had and the LilWaynehq text in their, took me literally 10 mins to just put it in together and upload.

Credit to J2SDesigns for the amazing background stock which I'll use in the future.

Just something for the fans, feel free to rep if you use it!

Here it is(It's in a massive 1280x960 to get everyones monitor resolutions so anyone can use it)

http://i45.tinypic.com/e96r9z.png

Enjoy!
      Bro, my resolution is 1360 x 768. ):

Comment

How do you make sigs and stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by themon View Post
          Cool gfx, but on the level, are you serious?

Weezy"??
          The dude was caught red handed and admitted it?

You're basically supporting the idea that the rich should be allowed to commit crimes.
          This isn't Shyne or someone we're talking about. He doesn't deserve to be free if he's commited a crime and been caught does he? The dude'll be out shortly lol, so just enjoy his past songs an don't act like a fanboy dude. 'Cause the BG is nice, but the message makes it look stupid.

Keep up.
          what the hell are you talking about LAUGHING MY ASS OFF LOL

@xCORRUPTIONx its called Photoshop

Comment

@Mr Xclusive, what is so hard to understand?
            It's called an opinion.

@OP
            Fair enough. Glad that's agreed. Obviously it wasn't clear was it now? No need for hostility.
            If I posted up a pic wallpaper promoting something I disagree with without making any clear indication that I disagree with it (for example a Swastika wallpaper with "White Power") on it, you would be under the impression that it was my sentiment. An exaggerated example, but I'm sure you understand my point.

Comment

Originally posted by themon View Post
              @Mr Xclusive, what is so hard to understand?
              It's called an opinion.

@OP
              Fair enough. Glad that's agreed. Obviously it wasn't clear was it now? No need for hostility.
              If I posted up a pic wallpaper promoting something I disagree with without making any clear indication that I disagree with it (for example a Swastika wallpaper with "White Power") on it, you would be under the impression that it was my sentiment. An exaggerated example, but I'm sure you understand my point.
              Yeah I agree, but on this forum I knew everyone would want/or agree with the wallpapers message on this fan site because they all are huge fans of Lil Wayne and would want him to be "Free" to hear more music from him, thats all.

Comment

Fair play. As I said it merely wasn't clear from the original post.
                My apologies if I seemed hostile.

Comment

i liked the wallpaper

Comment

Working...
                  X