X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Graphics Tournament - ROUND II

YOUNG TUNE. PRESENTS
    GRAPHICS SECOND OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT

This Is The Official Thread For The Graphics Tournament Round II. Everything That Has To Do With The Tournament, Questions About Rules, Rounds Or Anything Else Goes In This Thread. I Will Update The Thread With Notices On Tournament Rounds & Details Daily.

NOTICE:The Second Official Graphics Tournament Was Cancelled. Tournaments Will Start Back Once More Interest Is Showed In The Graphics Forums.

JUDGES:
    1. The Resistance
    2. -Nino-
    3. vorthaxX

TOURNAMENT RULES & DETAILS

RULES: No Cheating. Any Graphics Found On Another Website That You Enter Will Get You A Permanent Ban From Competition. Graphics Must be Submitted By the Due Date To Either Me, -Nino- Or The Resistance Anything Past The Due Date Will Not Be Judged. You May NOT Use Tutorials To Help You With Your Work, Their Is NO Posting Graphics In The Thread. Once You Are Finished. PM Me Or Any Other Judges The Finished Product & We Will Post It Up On The Due Date. Later In The Tournament We Will Have A Miscellaneous Category. Signatures Must Be No Bigger Than 500x500. You Must Pick One Category To Work On From The Following...
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CATEGORIES:
    1. Signature - 500x500 Is The Maximum. No Bigger.
    2. Wallpaper
    3. Album/Mixtape Artwork - Specify What Album/Mixtape Your Artwork Is For.
    4. Banners
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    THEMES:
    Themes Will Revolve Around Lil Wayne, Young Money & The Cash Money Family. After A Couple Of Rounds We Will Enter A Miscellaneous Category. Notice That You Will Have A Specific Theme For Each Round Starting After The Elimination Round Is Completed.
    DISQUALIFICATION: If You Are Found Cheating You Will Automatically be Banned From The Tournament. Cheating Includes Stealing Artwork From Different Websites Or Getting Someone To Do The Work For You.

OFFICIAL ROUNDS

ELIMINATION ROUND (CANCELLED)

[CENTER]CONTESTANTS

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER wayneYMCMB [/FONT]
    Last edited by YoungTune.; 06-27-2010, 02:32 PM.

Re: The Official Graphics Tournament - ROUND II

I'm very sorry but I'm going to have to give whoever I was matched agaisn't a by-pass. I have a exam on Wednesday, June 23rd and I seriously need more of my free time devoted towards preparing for that..Sorry. I'll definitely participate in round three if their is one. So i'm pulling out(thats what she said)

Comment

I'll Talk To My Judges & See If It Can Be Pushed Back. When Do Your Exams Finish?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
        I'll Talk To My Judges & See If It Can Be Pushed Back. When Do Your Exams Finish?
        23rd is my last exam date and then I'm free!

Comment

i may be slow but i dont get what we sappose to make...is it "Things That Revolve Around Lil Wayne, Young Money & The Cash Money Family. ??"

XBOX LIVE GAMETAG: ZappyGetzOff10

Comment

@Wisheezy I'll Start It On the 23rd Than

@tevinbjohnson I'm Gonna Post Up A Theme For Ya'll Too Work On In A Few. Stay Posted

Comment

Oh thanks Tune . So does that mean from the 23rd I have 4 days to produce my piece, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                Oh thanks Tune . So does that mean from the 23rd I have 4 days to produce my piece, yes?
                N.p & Yes.

Comment

Good shit. Can't wait.
                  Know that we belong on the top, but we ain't trippin..
                  Cause we'll get there in a minute..
                  That's a statement for the mission.

Comment

I don't expect to win, but I would like to see how I compare to the others in this section.

EDIT: Stickied for you btw.

Comment

The Theme For The Elimination Round Will Be Posted On Wednesday.

& Thanks.

Comment

Whats going on with this? When are you going to post the details for the first round?

Comment

Working...
                        X