X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Cover Art Thread

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
    OH SHIT!!!!!!! Found on KTT:

I'm sorry for posting all these covers from another site, I just think every1 should share in the greatness & notice that LWHQ ain't got all the great artists.
    Lol what? That first cover is shit, that text is some MS Word crap. Second one is good but not exactly mind blowing.

KTT don't have signatures, so all there artists are covers only. Most of them probably couldn't do a signature/banner or anything. Covers aren't even touching the brink of the potential of Photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Lol what? That first cover is shit, that text is some MS Word crap. Second one is good but not exactly mind blowing.

KTT don't have signatures, so all there artists are covers only. Most of them probably couldn't do a signature/banner or anything. Covers aren't even touching the brink of the potential of Photoshop.
      This.

+ SBM & Sean Don are the best cover makers I saw so far on the Net, so... (Don't know if they're on KTT tho)

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
        This.

+ SBM & Sean Don are the best cover makers I saw so far on the Net, so... (Don't know if they're on KTT tho)
        Best cover maker is bullshit..

Everyone makes different covers. Sometimes I like YoungTune's ones best, another time Casso Dinero has a better one. They're all dope. Doesn't matter who made it if you ask me..

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
          Best cover maker is bullshit..

Everyone makes different covers. Sometimes I like YoungTune's ones best, another time Casso Dinero has a better one. They're all dope. Doesn't matter who made it if you ask me..
          Yeah of course. If it's a raw cover, I don't care who made it. But I only mean from SBM and Sean Don (and some others) you can always expect some good shit.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
            I LOVE YOU
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
              Yeah of course. If it's a raw cover, I don't care who made it. But I only mean from SBM and Sean Don (and some others) you can always expect some good shit.
              Myeah I understand.

Comment

Covers aren't even touching the brink of the potential of Photoshop.
                Not necessarily true bruh...

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                  Who said LWHQ has all the great artists?
                  Nobody, but this the only site i'm really on tho and it some good artists (like YoungTune & SBM).

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                    Not necessarily true bruh...
                    So you think when some companies buy Photoshop they want it for "Song Covers" or "Signatures"? No way. It's for magazine fronts, photo manipulations, web design, logos, icons and much more.

Comment

i dont f'ck with sigs and wallpapers cause there's no money in it

heres something i made inspired by casso

Comment

Someone have a Trust Issues, Dreams Money Can Buy, Marvin's Room and Round of Applause Cover? +rep

Edit: Nvrmd, got all, besides the Waka Flocka Track.
                        Last edited by Mr. Swag; 09-11-2011, 12:52 PM.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Can someone plez make me a Cee Lo album cover that says "Cee Lo Green and His Unused Perfections".
                          Its just full of his unreleased songs and if you can come up with a better name then, you can go ahead and put that on the cover. Thankz

Edit: here's some photos (if needed)

Last edited by BAMBAM; 09-11-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X