Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of shirt would you like to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of shirt would you like to see?

I ahve a t shirt shop that i do all my own original designs.

Click Below to see it:
    dieboltdesigns.spreadshirt.com

What would you guys like to see? im open to requests if you guys are willing to buy the shirts.

Also, about the prices on my shirts:
    I have to set my commission price on top of spreadshirts cost. So even if I set it to 5.00, the price of the shirt may still be 20.00.
    I dont think that's too bad though considering the price of the shirts you see in shops these days.

I will make a deal with y'all tho. If I come up with a design based on the idea's you guy's had and it's something everyone would like to see, I will akke the price of that shirt like 17-18 bucks. I wont be getting as much money but I want you all to be able to get the shirt....

Let's hear some ideas!

Re: What kind of shirt would you like to see?

Seems like a good deal bro. Well make them at least $5.00 - $15.00 bucks for each T-Shirt, to me that seems like a good deal. And are you limited to any styles on your t-shirt?

Cause if you did a "Rebirth" wallpaper all over the t-shirt along with the cover of the album on the front, that would be beast.

Comment

well i dont want one....but i'll give a suggestion

try to make one with more than just a picture and text....it would be more appealing...and not so boring

Comment

wouldn't buy the shirts. $20 is too expensive for it anyways. i have a silk screen & a heat press.. and $20 for a one color shirt, with a weak design, is not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
          wouldn't buy the shirts. $20 is too expensive for it anyways. i have a silk screen & a heat press.. and $20 for a one color shirt, with a weak design, is not worth it.
          How can you say it's a weak design if you haven't seen it yet. And 20 is a darn good price for a shirt bro. Have you seen price on shirts these days?

Comment

Make one with pic's of Weezy all over, some where you can see his tattoo's.. that could be nice!

Comment

shit i wud buy anything but free weezy lol... that means i cant wear that shirt after november so id be wasting 20 bucks... yah just a pic of him with text saying best rappe alive or something wud be cool

FREE WEEZY

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                How can you say it's a weak design if you haven't seen it yet. And 20 is a darn good price for a shirt bro. Have you seen price on shirts these days?
                yea man i have my own clothing company.. $20 for a one color design shirt is a rip off. i seen the drake & kanye designs which, i'm sorry, were weak.

Comment

i wanna see a wet t-shirt with rihanna in it. can you make it happen?

j/k but make a Recovery Shirt

Like The Recovery Text & Eminem & A Pic Of Him or sumin

Comment

YO, i got a serious offer. if you can make our crew(New Invasion) a tee shirt that has black background with just the text "Listen to New Invasion"
                    and the text has to come in different colors. like perhaps red, purple, green, blue, yellow. etc.
                    hit me up with a PM!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP View Post
                      YO, i got a serious offer. if you can make our crew(New Invasion) a tee shirt that has black background with just the text "Listen to New Invasion"
                      and the text has to come in different colors. like perhaps red, purple, green, blue, yellow. etc.
                      hit me up with a PM!
                      I got you bro, check your pm's

Comment

These are the Listen To New Invasion shirts that Mr FTP ordered.....

Diebolt Designs

He wanted them simple.........

Comment

Working...
                        X