Request: I Need A Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: I Need A Cover

Me and this one other dude are going to be hosting two unofficial wiz khalifa mixtapes with a bunch of music we can guarantee a lot of you havent heard. What we need if for someone to make us the cover and we want it good.

so what we are going to do is that if you think you can make us one, then make it, and we will choose the best one. the person with the best one will get the tape days before we put it out.

info on the tape:
    -name: Flight 420
    -hosts: PitPanther01 and TGlifestyle

design:
    well we kinda want something simple, no flares or flames or bad quality looking stuff. if some can make like a passport that open, and in that passport its going to say "wiz khalifa" "hosted by......" and then like a little avatar pic of wiz.

here is something i drew out and if someone can make this, as realistic as possible, but to also kindof give it that cartoon feeling. you know what i mean?

-top left is a passport, so if you can make the passport look as close as an american passport that'd be sick
    -then theres the louis pouch, which wiz always carries(google louis vuitton pouch)
    -bottom left is a pack of ez widers
    -the piece of paper is just a regular lined piece of paper, but when you make it, can you make it look something like this
    http://i47.tinypic.com/ne93wl.jpg
    -one of the biggest parts of this is the chain. if you can somehow make that look as close as possible to wiz khalifas actual chain, that'd be sick.
    -on the bottom right hand corner can someone put the "taylor gang" logo.

if you think there should be something else added, please put your input in. if you think your up for this, just post in here. if you can have this ready this week, that'd be really good.

Re: Request: I Need A Cover

thats alot of work for a mixtape with all old SOngs.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
      thats alot of work for a mixtape with all old SOngs.
      nah nino. theyre gonna be a bunch of features that u havent heard and a bunch of unreleased songs. some unheard freestyles. its all new. pit and i got it on lock.

Comment

Originally posted by iTzDrizzyDrake View Post
        nah nino. theyre gonna be a bunch of features that u havent heard and a bunch of unreleased songs. some unheard freestyles. its all new. pit and i got it on lock.
        Any TG people in on it?

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
          Any TG people in on it?
          its all wiz.

Comment

Sounds like a knockoff of Everythink Taylor'd & T.G.O.D. Pittsburgh's Finest.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I'll try to come up with something

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                yf gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  its along the same lines as those tapes but none of the songs on here are on either of those tapes....were up to 24 tracks and over 110 mins

Comment

Originally posted by pitpanther01 View Post
                    its along the same lines as those tapes but none of the songs on here are on either of those tapes....were up to 24 tracks and over 110 mins
                    is it all unreleased wiz? or are you jus bullshittin us and gonna put old songs. are they no dj?

Comment

I won't do it.. It's a lot of work for something, that I don't really need.. -Like, ya can't be the only guys with the unreleased music .. We'll just find another place

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                        is it all unreleased wiz? or are you jus bullshittin us and gonna put old songs. are they no dj?
                        most have been released. theres a couple exclusives on it. but the songs are pretty rare and none of the songs on the tape are on any of wiz's tapes or on the everything taylord, the high, or t.g.o.d. pittsburghs finest....the only dj dorops on the tape are the ones that were originally on the songs. cant do anything about those. but no we didnt add any

Comment

Working...
                        X