• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne work

1st ones OK Off Topic.. who is the chick in your avy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Theres a lot of better GFX artists around, no offence to Woocky. (he's new to GFX anyway)
      Haha, I get it and no worries, I know I still suck @ these things. Just trying some things and hope y'all gimme some advice so later I can create things like your sig.

Lol you've been here like a week...
      Haha, and she's banned already.

Comment

Originally posted by dwaynemcarter View Post
        1st ones OK Off Topic.. who is the chick in your avy lol
        This one?

Bianca Gascoigne

Ehh, sorry for double post moderators...

Comment

Your alright man. Both pieces need alot of work and need more flow. Keep working tho. You will not be great at this in 2 months liek someone else said, it could take a year to be really good, believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
            Haha, I get it and no worries, I know I still suck @ these things. Just trying some things and hope y'all gimme some advice so later I can create things like your sig.

Haha, and she's banned already.
            Lmao didn't notice that. #fail.

Anyway. What I did back in the day is just use tutorials and tuts are great because even though you may be getting a guide through done for you, you can play around with it and improve and make anything different and use different renders/stocks to make different outcomes from the tutorials. And you also learn some great skills and techniques from doing tutorials

PS. Woocky where did you find that stock of Weezy in your signature at the moment? It's sick!

Comment

Lmao didn't notice that. #fail.

Anyway. What I did back in the day is just use tutorials and tuts are great because even though you may be getting a guide through done for you, you can play around with it and improve and make anything different and use different renders/stocks to make different outcomes from the tutorials. And you also learn some great skills and techniques from doing tutorials

PS. Woocky where did you find that stock of Weezy in your signature at the moment? It's sick!
              Alright, then that's what I'm gonna do right now. I'm bored anyway...
              Ehh I dont know what you mean with 'stock of Weezy'?

Comment

In love with the first one.......

"Long as you know, long as you motherfuckers know im the BEST" -Nicki Minaj

Comment

Alright, then that's what I'm gonna do right now. I'm bored anyway...
                  Ehh I dont know what you mean with 'stock of Weezy'?
                  You know your last signature? It was a picture of weezy in a grey uniform with a name badge saying "Weezy" Yeah well I wondered where you got the picture from?

Comment

You know your last signature? It was a picture of weezy in a grey uniform with a name badge saying "Weezy" Yeah well I wondered where you got the picture from?
                    Ahh, I don't know where I got it from but I'll send it to you in a PM in a few hours. I'm not at home right now..

Comment

Ahh, I don't know where I got it from but I'll send it to you in a PM in a few hours. I'm not at home right now..
                      Appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X