Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My First Photoshop Work

Originally posted by Cody View Post
    CS4, and do I download boarders or do I make them myself?
    Well If It Like The One On Your Sig Just Go To "Blending Options" Then "Stroke". Place Inside Or Outside

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      Well If It Like The One On Your Sig Just Go To "Blending Options" Then "Stroke". Place Inside Or Outside
      you could change the canvas size too, add a background layer and fill it w/ black, or w/e color u like, thats what i do

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
        you could change the canvas size too, add a background layer and fill it w/ black, or w/e color u like, thats what i do
        Does That Add A Border?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Does That Add A Border?
          yea, when you finish your work, go to Image > Canvas Size
          check the box that says relative and make sure you got pixels selected, and put in how many pixels u want the border to be
          you change the color with the canvas extension color drop down bar.

i hope that sums it up for you, i'm terrible at explainin stuff lol

*edit* i just tried the stroke you talked about, it's easier, but with the canvas extension you can make the sides different sizes like resistance does in some of his borders
          Last edited by Ares; 10-26-2010, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
            yea, when you finish your work, go to Image > Canvas Size
            check the box that says relative and make sure you got pixels selected, and put in how many pixels u want the border to be
            you change the color with the canvas extension color drop down bar.

i hope that sums it up for you, i'm terrible at explainin stuff lol

*edit* i just tried the stroke you talked about, it's easier, but with the canvas extension you can make the sides different sizes like resistance does in some of his borders
            I never knew that shit. Thanks bro.

But ya, Cody watch some tutorials.

Comment

damn, i just use the rectangle Marqee tool and fill it in. Then nudge it. Yall do some crazy shit to make your border.

Comment

Hmm I Will Use The Stroke Tool

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                  God damn you suck.

Lol.
                  Kinda agree, but A lil mean (except ya saved it with the "lol", lol)

-But yeah, Like everyone say: look at tutorials and keep makin' sig, avy's, tests, until ya get familiar with it and then it also gets easier at the time

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
                    Kinda agree, but A lil mean (except ya saved it with the "lol", lol)

-But yeah, Like everyone say: look at tutorials and keep makin' sig, avy's, tests, until ya get familiar with it and then it also gets easier at the time
                    nah cody know's, i always fuck wit him.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit
                      I like the J Cole one Cody. Better than the shit I would come up with if I tried this Photoshop stuff out.
                      I added some better shit to that. Gonna showcase it later.
                      Last edited by Cody; 10-27-2010, 04:44 PM.

Comment

What the hell is all this clutter and bullshit in this thread lmao. Come on guys.

It's not great, no, but my first piece was 10000x worse.

First things first. Go do some tutorials, find some easy and simple ones and try to do them yourself. This is a great way to learn because you get to know how photoshop works. You also pick up a load of useful and sick tips. Not to mention make your knowledge on it greater.

I'd suggest Photoshop Tutorials, Flash Tutorials and More! P2L Tutorial Search > click on photoshop > browse anything that looks cool or easy to copy and just incorporate them into your graphics work, you will slowly progress and become more fluent and evolve your own style.

Also you can sign up on a site, such as, GFXResource.com - Graphic Resources, Image Renders, Photoshop Tutorials, Graphics Discussions, Graphics Help & Advice and browse there tutorials section and just pick up stuff there because pixel2life can not be the best all the time.

Obviously there is a resource thread here made by Resistance:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gra...ce-thread.html

Great sources there too.

Good luck with your next piece...and keep it up!

Comment

Just made this in like 20 min's

Comment

Working...
                          X