Clear All

Re: Quantum of Solace

Looks great dude. Love it!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I like this one. I like the thing you did around the text. Im not really feelin the effect by the guy though. Doesnt take away from the whole piece tho. Good shit

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
          I like this one. I like the thing you did around the text. Im not really feelin the effect by the guy though. Doesnt take away from the whole piece tho. Good shit
          Cheers mate. I wanted to try to create some depth and also the C4D was perfect for the flow!

Comment

Your stuff has been getting better and better each time Wisheezy. I look forward to seeing more great stuff man

Comment

U should def. put work in for sig of the month

Comment

I have been entering the SOTM (execpt last months I was too busy) I've been using photoshop for years, I taught myself though so it took me a very long time to know anything. But now it's all paying off and I'm happy when I finish a piece. I'm looking forward to the SOTM now

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  I have been entering the SOTM (execpt last months I was too busy) I've been using photoshop for years, I taught myself though so it took me a very long time to know anything. But now it's all paying off and I'm happy when I finish a piece. I'm looking forward to the SOTM now
                  yeah dude, we need some more dope ass GFX people in the SOTM. You have been good in the past but now its Muchhhhh better.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                    yeah dude, we need some more dope ass GFX people in the SOTM. You have been good in the past but now its Muchhhhh better.
                    This, And Nino From Your Latest Piece You Are Becoming A GFX God . I Am Improving At Least

Comment

I cant wait to see this months SOTM

Comment

Working...
                      X