6 Foot 7 Foot - Corrected Cover Art.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Foot 7 Foot - Corrected Cover Art.

I re-did it, The official cover had Cory's name spelled wrong.

Last edited by YoungTune.; 12-16-2010, 05:30 PM.

Re: 6 Foot 7 Foot - Corrected Cover Art.

bro ..wayneYMCMB posted this before you did lolz..

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/dow...tml#post342382

Send some respect towards http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mem...cmb-30095.html

Always fiendin' for that rep and posts. You don't need to post the same thing in the random topic. If you make a new thread people will see it in the New Posts there's no need to bombard the forums.

EDIT: It even looks like you took his picture and just moved the Cory to the left and make the color of the font a lil darker thats like the only difference .
    Last edited by tha_chronic; 12-16-2010, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
      bro ..wayneYMCMB posted this before you did lolz..

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/dow...tml#post342382

Always fiendin' for that rep and posts. You don't need to post the same thing in the random topic. If you make a new thread people will see it in the New Posts there's no need to bombard the forums.

EDIT: It even looks like you took his picture and just moved the Cory to the left thats like the only difference even with the pixels and everything..
      Rep? fuck that shit...I didn't go searching through every part of the forums to see if someone did this...the fuck? This thread has gotten 46 veiws so I helped a couple of members out, and that's all I was trying to do, but once again your coming in my thread with your rep jokes...dude there whack. A

Hop off my sack.
      Last edited by YoungTune.; 12-16-2010, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
        Rep? fuck that shit...I didn't go searching through every part of the forums to see if someone did this...the fuck? All I was trying to do was help, but once again your coming back with your rep jokes...dude they're whack. And if you look really close my text is clearer/better quality then his, so therefore I did not steal his work.

How boutchu hop off my sack.
        Dude you really got to learn how the their, they're and there work ...it's not that hard

FIRST OF ALL, you don't have a sack to hop off of and secondly if you weren't all about the rep you wouldn't be advertising this one single thread ALL OVER the forums. When people make threads they don't advertise it even further than just creating the thread. Nah his work is much better.

Hop off MY sack dude.

Comment

i also fixed this cover 6 Foot 7 Foot (feat.jpg http://i52.tinypic.com/5pn481.jpg don't think it that good and i also moved the Feat. over so it doesn't look outta place hope someone uses it
          You will always be mine until my dying breath
          Possessing my soul, you�re my obsession - Killswitch Engage

Comment

Dude you really got to learn how the their, they're and there work ...it's not that hard

FIRST OF ALL, you don't have a sack to hop off of and secondly if you weren't all about the rep you wouldn't be advertising this one single thread ALL OVER the forums. When people make threads they don't advertise it even further than just creating the thread. Nah his work is much better.

Hop off MY sack dude.
            Lulz? Lemme say this again. F U C K rep. Ok, you got it? good.

Now if you don't find this thread helpful why'd you come and post? Keep your unwanted replies out. And no MY work looks better.

@iNick save it as a PNG file bro.

Comment

Now if you don't find this thread helpful why'd you come and post? Keep your unwanted replies out. And no MY work looks better.

@iNick save it as a PNG file bro.
              You didn't find Soulja Girl funny? Everyone did! o=

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

How could you be saying fuck rep when you were whining in the soulja girl thread about someone (one of your dearest friends hihi) negative repping you?? LOOOL I see how it is, you flip flop between opinions and stances to suit you best in certain disagreements ...aiiiiiight

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                You didn't find Soulja Girl funny? Everyone did! o=
                I see your still on that Soulja Girl

Comment

How could you be saying fuck rep when you were whining in the soulja girl thread about someone (one of your dearest friends hihi) negative repping you?? LOOOL I see how it is, you flip flop between opinions and stances to suit you best in certain disagreements ...aiiiiiight

I see your still on that Soulja Girl
                  chronic you're a mod i expect u to be more mature than this>>

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
                    chronic you're a mod i expect u to be more mature than this>>
                    Everybody on some shit these days, it's not like we don't all know each other..i'm just being honest and i'm not insulting with profanity, i'm just speaking my mind. I'm entitled to an opinion.

Comment

Everybody on some shit these days, it's not like we don't all know each other..i'm just being honest and i'm not insulting with profanity, i'm just speaking my mind. I'm entitled to an opinion.
                      ok man i just felt u were being a little harsh

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Thanx.

btw, this thread is full of hate n' beefin', lmao..

Comment

Working...
                        X