• Originally posted by anonymous764 View Post
      i need the sq1 cover!! the link is down

Comment

• Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
        Got it without the LWHQ logo?

Comment

Got it without the LWHQ logo?
          All you had to do was look through the pages bro, it was on page 11 here.

Comment

All you had to do was look through the pages bro, it was on page 11 here.

Well bro. Thats the original SQ1 cover, I want the redone one that somebody here made. I want it to be uniform to the covers

Comment

Well bro. Thats the original SQ1 cover, I want the redone one that somebody here made. I want it to be uniform to the covers
              Stop being picky. The LWHQ logo is fine.

Comment

Stop being picky. The LWHQ logo is fine.
                nahh..

Comment

nahh..
                  Stfu and don't use it at all then, you don't even appreciate it that people is takin the time to find a cover for you..

And why the fuck does that little link under the cover bothers you...

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                    Stfu and don't use it at all then, you don't even appreciate it that people is takin the time to find a cover for you..

woah dere boi lmao it just bothers me, & this is an official coverart thread, correct? he has all the other covers without the LWHQ tag, EXCEPT that one. I need* that one so instead of making an arguement you can just help me

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post

also at the right in the picture, that's way more annoying.

I wouldn't want those waterstamps all over my itunes

Comment

• Waiting for the hq DaDrought2 cover

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Last edited by WeezyNews; 10-20-2012, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• @WeezyNews

Good find! +rep for these. Please find single covers for Lights Out, 500 Degreez & Tha Carter please.

From iTunes:

Last edited by ; 10-26-2012, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X