2011 Lil Wayne Database cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Lil Wayne Database cover

i like the 2010 Lil Wayne Database cover (attached)... im starting a new folder for singles & such we get in 2011... i would like a cover for the songs... thanks
    Attached Files

Re: 2011 Lil Wayne Database cover

Do You Want Something New Or Basically Identical With 2011 Instead O 2010?

Comment

something very similar... i liked the red.. & the YM and LWHQ logo... you know? lol... sorry if im being difficult

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
        something very similar... i liked the red.. & the YM and LWHQ logo... you know? lol... sorry if im being difficult
        Its Cool. I Got That Exact Same Background And Render So I'll Use Them With The YoungMoney Logo And Just Put "2011 Lil Wayne Database"

That Cool?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Its Cool. I Got That Exact Same Background And Render So I'll Use Them With The YoungMoney Logo And Just Put "2011 Lil Wayne Database"

That Cool?
          i guess... is there a better image... like more recent or so? i dont mind the image now... just need something fresh for 11... ya know?

use the same title.. just 2011

The 2011 Lil Wayne Database... maybe use the unofficial Lil Wayne logo.. that is on Rebirth and IANAHB

Comment

i guess... is there a better image... like more recent or so? i dont mind the image now... just need something fresh for 11... ya know?

use the same title.. just 2011

The 2011 Lil Wayne Database... maybe use the unofficial Lil Wayne logo.. that is on Rebirth and IANAHB
            So A Similar Background With A New Lil Wayne Pic|?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
              So A Similar Background With A New Lil Wayne Pic|?
              yea... if possible... idk if there are any really good new photos of him to use.. but yea... if not... just use the same one.. & just change 2010 to 2011... maybe use the unofficial Lil Wayne logo?

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

yea... if possible... idk if there are any really good new photos of him to use.. but yea... if not... just use the same one.. & just change 2010 to 2011... maybe use the unofficial Lil Wayne logo?
              maybe use one of these images??

Comment

Sorry If You Don't Like It Bro.

Last edited by WeezYIsCraaazY; 01-01-2011, 10:53 PM.

Comment

i like it... its all right... im sure Artille will make another one... but he hasnt updated the 2010 database since September... but thanks for the help bro... post rep

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

i tweeked it just a little... i like the redness. red is my favorite color.

Comment

Mehh, 10 minutes.
                    Tried to keep it a little red.

Comment

I recently did this for Artille. I'll happily change the 2010 to 2011 and make it square if you don't want to use/like the other covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        I recently did this for Artille. I'll happily change the 2010 to 2011 and make it square if you don't want to use/like the other covers.

yea... that would be nice... also... can you add the YM logo in the bottom right?

Comment

Working...
                        X