X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover.

i was bored so i made this.

Re: Cover.

I can't see it, I really like what you've made so far though!

Comment

reuploaded try again. its nothing special just an alt cover i made for my mixtape.

Comment

thats dope jay... would be dope with a "pencil drawn" feel to it. sick tho, nice work.

Comment

I can see it now, it looks good, I might have some wallpaper request soon because I love your wallpapers! #KeepUpTheGoodWork!

Comment

i see ya.

goood - render! except ur legs it looks kinda weird. && also, the text is nice. also.. liked how you made urself look like ur sitting on that chair

ehhhh - fire looks fake and weird on ur right arms.. and also RMEofONE but your sitting on a kings chair.... hmm maybe if the song title was diff?

anyways nice piece my bored fellow #keepitup

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
              thats dope jay... would be dope with a "pencil drawn" feel to it. sick tho, nice work.
              Thanks bro, if people like this one more then the original one, ill fix it up more and use it.

Edit: heres the original

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                Thanks bro, if people like this one more then the original one, ill fix it up more and use it.

Edit: heres the original
                i personally like it more, but the og is dope too. has a different feel than the 2nd. its all relative tho, they're both really different to say that one is "better", just "different".

+ we gptta find you a dope throne to sit in, so you can just focus on the effects, and background, and less on the cut/paste aspect. cuz thats fuckin tough to do. but for what it was originally, to end up being what it is now, ill.
                Last edited by Kronnick; 03-11-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                  I can see it now, it looks good, I might have some wallpaper request soon because I love your wallpapers! #KeepUpTheGoodWork!
                  Whenever you need something pm me dont be scared to ask, im always down to help.

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
                  i see ya.

goood - render! except ur legs it looks kinda weird. && also, the text is nice. also.. liked how you made urself look like ur sitting on that chair

ehhhh - fire looks fake and weird on ur right arms.. and also RMEofONE but your sitting on a kings chair.... hmm maybe if the song title was diff?

anyways nice piece my bored fellow #keepitup
                  Lol yeah my right leg looks anorexic, ill fix that later.
                  and yeah if I fix it up ill make the fire more realistic and at first i was gonna put the Next King of Chicago as like a promo for my mixtape but i liked how it looked so i threw my album logo on it

Comment

thanx bruh, don't worry I will if I need something and the original is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                      i personally like it more, but the og is dope too. has a different feel than the 2nd. its all relative tho, they're both really different to say that one is "better", just "different".

+ we gptta find you a dope throne to sit in, so you can just focus on the effects, and background, and less on the cut/paste aspect. cuz thats fuckin tough to do. but for what it was originally, to end up being what it is now, ill.
                      Yeah i think the og fits the theme of the mixtape more, might just use this as a sing cover, got a few songs that would fit this cover well.
                      Glad you like it bro, makes me happy

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                        Yeah i think the og fits the theme of the mixtape more, might just use this as a sing cover, got a few songs that would fit this cover well.
                        Glad you like it bro, makes me happy

or in the "booklet", inside the case, or back cover, just flip it maybe. might look cool if you're lookin one way on the front cover, and the opposite way on the back. just typing my thoughts/ideas.

Comment

Working...
                        X