Graphics Tournament Battle 1v8v9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics Tournament Battle 1v8v9

Effin rip off. I won the poll vote! Just because my voters didnt post, I didn't win? WOW.....really what a rip off. Im sorry but the first sig is not better than mine. It's a good photoshop but mine is way more complex and I dont think there's any way that #1 is better than my #8. But congrats to #1.....glad ur voters decided to post.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
      Effin rip off. I won the poll vote! Just because my voters didnt post, I didn't win? WOW.....really what a rip off. Im sorry but the first sig is not better than mine. It's a good photoshop but mine is way more complex and I dont think there's any way that #1 is better than my #8. But congrats to #1.....glad ur voters decided to post.
      i'm sorry mate,
      "You must have 50 posts to vote, when voting please post 3 reasons you have voted for who you voted if not the vote will not count."
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Haha..............

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
          The reason the voters have to reply to the thread is to ensure the votes are quality votes and not just random votes.
          I'm sorry you feel robbbed but that's the rules and better luck next time.

Comment

diebolt should have won :/ tisk tisk

Comment

Originally posted by SBM832 View Post
              diebolt should have won :/ tisk tisk
              Thanks bro.

....and I had a sick one for the next round.....

Comment

Working...
              X