Lil Hend Production New Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Hend Production New Logo

I made this logo with Microsoft Paint using the font Cloister Black. I drew some lines from the points off. I am currently using this logo on my Soundclick page and my website.
    Lil Hend Production, Inc.png
    This logo is currently my official logo.

Re: Lil Hend Production New Logo

Microsoft Paint <<<<<<< Photoshop

Comment

that doesnt look that good...

Comment

Cool concept but definitely download a trial of Photoshop. Also, when you make logos try to make them as high resolution as possible, since you never know where you'll have to use it in the future.

Comment

looks like sh*t

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Hend View Post
            I made this logo with Microsoft Paint using the font Cloister Black. I drew some lines from the points off. I am currently using this logo on my Soundclick page and my website.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2283[/ATTACH]
            This logo is currently my official logo.
            It has potential, The lines make it hard to read. if you're doing a logo (take notes for the future), it has to be something that can be scaled from large to small with out losing any details (smallest being maybe a business card to the largest being a banner for a stage. any good logo can print in color and in grayscale.

something simple like this (I guess I deleted the typeface you had for yours so this was the closest one). I'd probably go with a different typeface.

hope this works

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
            Cool concept but definitely download a trial of Photoshop. Also, when you make logos try to make them as high resolution as possible, since you never know where you'll have to use it in the future.
            Also, download a trial of illustrator (which I recommend for this type of work).

Comment

I'm to fucking broke for Photoshop.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

That wouldn't fit my needs. I'm actually in to Cloister Black 3D glass stuff.

Comment

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

I don't know anyone who has actually paid for photoshop. Lol we all got ours cracked tbh. I could hook you up..

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  I don't know anyone who has actually paid for photoshop. Lol we all got ours cracked tbh.
                  shhhh don't rat us out man!

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gra...ce-thread.html

All you need. ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X