Rap It Up Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap It Up Design

This is my first post and i am hoping for some feed back.
    i dont have much talent or a good program, but since these are my first i think i will get better. any thoughts? (sry theyre all not wayne!)

rebirth-eminem.jpgKobe-Lil Wayne.jpgsky is the limmit-ll wayne.jpgymcmb.jpganne.jpgHUSTLE HARD REMIX.jpg

the kobe bryant cover is based on the lakers logo

thoughts?

THANKS!

Re: Rap It Up Design

i already said I'm feelin tha Kobe Bryant one and I also like Ride For My Niggas, Sky Is The Limit. Great sky theme without going too crazy. Can't wait to see more man.

Comment

It's pretty simple shit, so I dunno how I feel 'bout it.

Comment

I didnt get as many comments as i thought i would so i think ill add some more,

SINGLE.jpg
        ransom2.jpg
        doa.jpg
        ninepiece.jpg
        UPTOWN.jpg

Comment

Everyone has to start somewhere, man I mean back when I first started using Photoshop I put the meaning into the word SUCKED!!! lol, but even now I have progressed quite a bit, family and friends say my stuff is really good, but I guess yourself is always your own worst critic. I never think what I do is good enough quality for anything professional.

Either way man as you said not a good program, and the talent/skill will come over time with repitition of practising. I mean you have to have an eye for it, but skill can be built with enough time and dedication. Some nice covers for a beginner as 'ABjerg' said, basic stuff, but keep it up and you may get a nack for it! Good luck.

Comment

Do you have PhotoShop bro?
            If not, you can download it here.

The only thing I can say now, is check as much as tutorials you want. It really helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Everyone has to start somewhere, man I mean back when I first started using Photoshop I put the meaning into the word SUCKED!!! lol, but even now I have progressed quite a bit, family and friends say my stuff is really good, but I guess yourself is always your own worst critic. I never think what I do is good enough quality for anything professional.

Either way man as you said not a good program, and the talent/skill will come over time with repitition of practising. I mean you have to have an eye for it, but skill can be built with enough time and dedication. Some nice covers for a beginner as 'ABjerg' said, basic stuff, but keep it up and you may get a nack for it! Good luck.
              do you have a website or portfolio somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by SBM832 View Post
                do you have a website or portfolio somewhere
                The link below his sig goes to his blog.

I don't know if he has any of his work there though.

Comment

hey thanks for the feed back everyone.

my blog is : Rap It Up Design

I have photo shop and will start to use it. Any suggestions on the best tutorials?

Comment

Working...
                  X