I Feel Like Dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel Like Dying

Honestly the best version I've seen. And I made it.

Re: I Feel Like Dying

Pretty cool cover tbh. But don't really fit the song. It could be cool with some smoke or somethin'. -And maybe a joint.

Comment

Well do it up.

Comment

Yea cool, cover but as stated I don't think that the stock image of wayne helps portray the song very well, well actually it still does fit as he is just looking down but I think it would be better if it was stock of him smoking a joint or sippin! But regardless nice work man!

Comment

no offense but that is fucking wack, I can't believe that you (scard) that makes good covers thinks that is the best out

and photo doesn't fit song, would be better with something like these:

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            no offense but that is fucking wack, I can't believe that you (scard) that makes good covers thinks that is the best out

and photo doesn't fit song, would be better with something like these:

(Yeah I think I made this one too.) Well thanks for the feed back.

Comment

oh shit sorry for saying that, I was having internet fuck ups when I first saw this thread, so it was blank where the cover was but I managed to DL it to see on my computer how it was and it was all inverted in pink, purple green, white and lots of other colors. this is actually dope, only thing that doesn't fit is the photo, maybe change the text to a different song?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Wayne look 3 month pregnant in OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                  Wayne look 3 month pregnant in OP.
                  Lol So true

Hey Scard, could use that same Cover for me but put La La La? Plz

Comment

Working...
                  X