PSG Player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSG Player.

Made This For My Brother. Not Much Effort.

Tell Me What You Think.
    Edited:

Original:

Re: PSG Player.

Not much on it to judge.. I don't like the lighting tho. :/ Everythin' else is aight.

Comment

You're definitely improving. I mean it's not bad at all, it's a bit empty, feels like more should be added but the effects you have done are good. Text is so-so but even I suck hard at text. + Gradiant maps are nice. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        You're definitely improving. I mean it's not bad at all, it's a bit empty, feels like more should be added but the effects you have done are good. Text is so-so but even I suck hard at text. + Gradiant maps are nice. Keep it up.
        Haha, Thanks. Pretty Surprised 'You' Even Thought It Was Alright. I Saw Your Name And I Was Like, "Fuck, Here Comes A Bashing."

I'll Try And Improve With Filling It

Comment

Not bad. But the red stuff on the left should be moved/adjusted a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
            Haha, Thanks. Pretty Surprised 'You' Even Thought It Was Alright. I Saw Your Name And I Was Like, "Fuck, Here Comes A Bashing."

I'll Try And Improve With Filling It
            Haha nah mate I never bash anyone for there graphics work(apart from that dude who trolled like 3 of my threads haha), it'll only ever be positive or constructive critism!

Comment

First of all; you improve with every sig you make, so keep it up.

Hmm, I think you could change the position of that red thing and maybe you could stick with a color scheme. I'm talking about that light blue line under the text. It's a bit mehh. Think it would've looked better if it was red-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                Haha nah mate I never bash anyone for there graphics work(apart from that dude who trolled like 3 of my threads haha), it'll only ever be positive or constructive critism!
                Oh, Okay. Thanks Then Mate
                Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                First of all; you improve with every sig you make, so keep it up.

Hmm, I think you could change the position of that red thing and maybe you could stick with a color scheme. I'm talking about that light blue line under the text. It's a bit mehh. Think it would've looked better if it was red-ish.
                Yeah, I'm Still Learning. I Was Gonna Change The Color, But I Didn't Know How
                I'll Keep Practicing Though. Thanks Bro

Comment

Oh, Okay. Thanks Then Mate

Yeah, I'm Still Learning. I Was Gonna Change The Color, But I Didn't Know How
                  I'll Keep Practicing Though. Thanks Bro
                  Try adding a gradient map on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                    Try adding a gradient map on it.
                    Wouldn't That Change The Whole Images Color Too?

Comment

Wouldn't That Change The Whole Images Color Too?

Alt + left click on that line to apply on only that layer.
                      Last edited by Woocky; 05-24-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X