L.A. Lakers Wallpaper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Lakers Wallpaper!

Hi everyone! After months of wanting to make a wallpaper, I finally did! This is my first, weeell my first one got messed up in photoshop but anyways, wallpaper that I did! Its Ron Artest, 37, of L.A. Lakers The first time it took me over 3 hours, I wanted it to be perfect but in the end it didnt matter! -___- haha, so then I tried again and this is my outcome: ... sorry for the LOOONG intro, im nervous.

artest.jpg[original]
    artestsat.jpg[i desaturated this one a little bit, i like this one better.]

Re: L.A. Lakers Wallpaper!

1. It's spelled "warriors"
    2. They're not world champions now
    3. Pretty dope tbh lol i like the effects on Ron, but the "moment of silence..." text doesn't really flow with it though

Comment

he has a little group 'world wide wariers' thats why i spelled it wrong
      his first single that they debuted was champions, AND YEAH MY MAVERICKS ARE! im going to the victory parade in d-town!
      aaand that was a quote from the single that i wanted to put in. could you give me any tips on how to make text flow? i feel like i overused the motion blur too much.

and thanks! i felt like i overdid it too much...
      Last edited by .WayneWayde; 06-14-2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .WayneWayde View Post
        he has a little group 'world wide wariers' thats why i spelled it wrong
        his first single that they debuted was champions, AND YEAH MY MAVERICKS ARE! im going to the victory parade in d-town!
        aaand that was a quote from the single that i wanted to put in. could you give me any tips on how to make text flow? i feel like i overused the motion blur too much.

and thanks! i felt like i overdid it too much...
        lol oh, i don't pay too much attention to the lakers haha
        but for the "moment of silence..." text, try setting it to overlay, then duplicate the layer once of twice until you're satisfied with how it looks, and try a text that's not as bulky and overpowering, i use Copperplate (the text in my sig) a lot, you can play around with it too,
        and with the the "Ron Artest 37" text over the motion blur, keep the motion blur, but set the text that's not blurred to overlay, and maybe duplicate the layer once, it comes out with some cool effects.
        just some tips, that's if you're using photoshop, if not, idk what to tell you lol
        but keep working at it, also look up some tutorials, it's a good way to learn and practice.

Comment

haha, its all good. i did what you said for the overlay then duplicate but the text just disappeared.

Comment

Working...
          X