X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Sig

Took me 30 Mins.

Feedback Please Thanks.

EDIT : I did a second version. I removed the colour as it did look bad.

Feedback

EDIT 2 : So heres the final version i made it smaller and added a few little thing to it.
    Feedback.

Last edited by Waq1; 06-19-2011, 12:13 PM.

Re: John Sig

effects are good, ehhh on the color scheme, and other than that its plain....but nice work

Comment

The effects is good, the blue color thing me don't like, and the plainess me don't like either.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
        effects are good, ehhh on the color scheme, and other than that its plain....but nice work
        Thanks, i had a C4D i was gonna use but decided to take it off.

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        The effects is good, the blue color thing me don't like, and the plainess me don't like either.
        Thanks, ill work on the background.

Comment

I dont like it a whole lot. Make ur sigs smaller if your not using the whole sig for effects and stuff. You basically used only a 3rd of the size.
          Also the coloring is horrible....i thought I had highlighted the image with my cursor by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
            I dont like it a whole lot. Make ur sigs smaller if your not using the whole sig for effects and stuff. You basically used only a 3rd of the size.
            Also the coloring is horrible....i thought I had highlighted the image with my cursor by accident.
            Hmm you have a point, Thanks.

Comment

So i added a second version, Thanks for the Feedback.

Comment

Make the effects overlap him a bit and just try things that you havent seen before. I really dont want to go into major detail anymore on this stuff because it's the same stuff I say every single time and everyone still ends up making sigs that look similar.
                Waq1 this isnt directed at you just in general, but sorry anyway.

Just keep working hard bro you'll get better.

Comment

Yes, 2nd is better, but ya always make ya sigs HUGE. Which is also why they easily looks plain.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                    Make the effects overlap him a bit and just try things that you havent seen before. I really dont want to go into major detail anymore on this stuff because it's the same stuff I say every single time and everyone still ends up making sigs that look similar.
                    Waq1 this isnt directed at you just in general, but sorry anyway.

Just keep working hard bro you'll get better.
                    Lol its ok man, thanks for the feedback.

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    Yes, 2nd is better, but ya always make ya sigs HUGE. Which is also why they easily looks plain.
                    Lol ty i dont know why i do em big ill make it smaller. Thanks.

Comment

Feedback on the second version:

Try to set some of that effects behind him, ON him as well.
                      Far left side of the picture looks weird, don't know why or what it is.
                      Other than that it's pretty decent.

Keep it up dude, you're really improving.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                        Feedback on the second version:

Try to set some of that effects behind him, ON him as well.
                        Far left side of the picture looks weird, don't know why or what it is.
                        Other than that it's pretty decent.

Keep it up dude, you're really improving.
                        Thanks well i done a final version so let me know what you think

Comment

Working...
                        X