Take Care Unofficial but should be official Album cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Care Unofficial but should be official Album cover

HAHA at the title....but I just like what I did with this.

Drake Unofficial TAKE CARE Cover

The cover's are in massive quality.....so there not gonna get posted here. Also read on my site about how I offered these to Cortez Bryant Management but failed to get any response.

NEVER MIND about yall having to go to the site.

I love these covers.....one of my fav. pieces.

NEW COVER:

Last edited by dieboltdesigns; 07-03-2011, 03:13 PM.

Re: Take Care Unofficial but should be official Album cover

I like the deluxe version but both are way too So Far Gone-esque.

It should have been a totally new concept.

Comment

590x590 = massive in quality?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
        590x590 = massive in quality?
        Click the image

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        I like the deluxe version but both are way too So Far Gone-esque.

It should have been a totally new concept.
        I stuck with the same sorta style as his covers because if you go too far off the track and it doesnt look official. ESPECIALLY with Drizzy....Red+Black....hearts.....money. The TML cover was pretty dumb IMO. I get what your saying tho.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
          Click the image
          Eh.
          1000x1000.

But w/e, you just got 2 hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
            Eh.
            1000x1000.

But w/e, you just got 2 hits.
            Doesnt really matter about the hits lol. I just dont want to make the forum load slow or make someone not able to see the image fully if I post it on here.

Comment

Yeah sorry they don't look official at all.

Comment

Yeah sorry they don't look official at all.
                Man why are you always hating on my shit? I mean for real man. I dont have any problem with someone on here saying that sucks or that's awesome or whatever but you always gotta make a joke about my work or what I post about.....or at least that's what it seems like. My apologies if your not but that's the way it comes across to me.

And Im curious to hear WHY you think they dont look official.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                  Man why are you always hating on my shit? I mean for real man. I dont have any problem with someone on here saying that sucks or that's awesome or whatever but you always gotta make a joke about my work or what I post about.....or at least that's what it seems like. My apologies if your not but that's the way it comes across to me.

And Im curious to hear WHY you think they dont look official.
                  Lol, do you want honest feedback or feedback that will please your ego?

Why I think it looks unofficial, the cover reminds me of heartbreak drake which had shit loads of hearts, Take Care is inside of a heart, the cover has no picture of Drake.

Comment

Not feelin the hands, and I don't think posting them will slow anything down. All the covers I post are either 800x800 or 1000x1000 and wallpapers 1920x1080

Comment

Lol, do you want honest feedback or feedback that will please your ego?

Why I think it looks unofficial, the cover reminds me of heartbreak drake which had shit loads of hearts, Take Care is inside of a heart, the cover has no picture of Drake.
                      I want honest feedback bro. I have no ego. The only way I got DECENT at what I do now is by people rightfully tearing into my work years ago on other boards.

And now...thank you for the feedback

---------- Post added 07-02-2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-01-2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

Okay.....cover's posted in the thread. Didnt know they would shrink when posted

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Crap I forgot! lol.....I had a better cover I did with the gold color from his site. Different idea from this one. I might post it.

Comment

Don't put your "logo" on album covers... Nice piece, just to much like his other cover.

Gonna blow up like C4

Comment

Working...
                        X