My clothing line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My clothing line...

It's been around for a while...and it's decently popular with people in my area I would say. Especially friends of mine and people at my school. I just added a few cool shirts...check em out!

DieboltDesigns Clothing

Any shirts you guys would like to see? Also notice Im not trying to get popular by putting all the YMCMB shirts and TGOD shirt on page 1. Those are only there because people asked for them a while back.

**This isnt spam. Im just sharing the work with yall. I do not benefit from visiting the site so feel free to click away lol.

Re: My clothing line...

i fux with that Charlotte shirt.

we aren't too far away man. i'm in the Greenville area in SC.

Comment

Keep up the good work mate, saw it before good your making money out of simple t-shirts that you are designing yourself. Nothing that I'd personally wear but as long as ya making money it's win win for you no matter what anyone says!

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
        i fux with that Charlotte shirt.

we aren't too far away man. i'm in the Greenville area in SC.
        Awesome bro...Just put that one up for the a few days ago. Should sell well!

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Keep up the good work mate, saw it before good your making money out of simple t-shirts that you are designing yourself. Nothing that I'd personally wear but as long as ya making money it's win win for you no matter what anyone says!
        What WOULD you wear?

My stuff is kept cheap too. I dont have a big ego where Im trying to sell stuff for anymore than 20.00. I keep it cheap because I will sell more if it's cheap.

Comment

erm lol how bout a picture with Weezy on the front xD err I dunno I just wear more plain Tees tbh I just wouldn't want something with your logo and name all over it, maybe a little icon somewhere or in the label but not all over the front, and just nothing too busy really. I spose if any I would wear the Charlotte one, I would wear the plain cirle back one if it didn't have the massive circle on the back lol just the logo on the chest on the right, then i'd wear it!

Comment

Dope that you started your own online store mate! They look cool, but try to be more creative. They're all pretty plain.

Comment

cool stuff!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                Dope that you started your own online store mate! They look cool, but try to be more creative. They're all pretty plain.
                Yup I know.....just really starting to scratch the surface.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                erm lol how bout a picture with Weezy on the front xD err I dunno I just wear more plain Tees tbh I just wouldn't want something with your logo and name all over it, maybe a little icon somewhere or in the label but not all over the front, and just nothing too busy really. I spose if any I would wear the Charlotte one, I would wear the plain cirle back one if it didn't have the massive circle on the back lol just the logo on the chest on the right, then i'd wear it!
                I feel yah...Im working on some Wayne stuff.

Comment

make some based god hoodies and i'll cop

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by jewazi View Post
                    make some based god hoodies and i'll cop
                    Lil B? Hmm I'll see what I can come up with.

Comment

I added a shirt similar to the American flag one Wayne wore in concert the other day...dAmerican Flag Shirt | dClothing

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                        Lil B? Hmm I'll see what I can come up with.
                        Make sure its very tacky, i fucks with neon green and pink

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Working...
                        X