Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New concept/slogan/idea for DieboltDesigns....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New concept/slogan/idea for DieboltDesigns....

I've had my DieboltDesigns 'company' for a while now...Im doing pretty well doing shirts/covers/logos etc. Anyway, I've played around with some thoughts for a new tagline for my brand(ex. Nike=Just Do It)
    To cut to the chase...I love the idea of GOAT. Or, Greatest Of All Time. I can see that on alot of shirts and it's an idea alot of people would take a liking to.

It also kind of rolls off the tongue when you say DieboltDesigns, The Greatest Of All Time.

Anyways, be on the lookout for more GOAT shirts in the future.

Might seem weird at first, but think about it. This has alot of potential and Im sharing with you guys first.

Re: New concept/slogan/idea for DieboltDesigns....

I like the design you posted, but I'm not really with the phrase.

It's not bad, but it's not original. The "Greatest Of All Time" would also only appeal to a certain type of people. It would seem like a more arrogant, or very confident person would enjoy such a phrase. The design posted is still great though.

Comment

IDK if it would apply to only a certain group of people tbh. If you notice, alot of shirts are making bold statements these days.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
        IDK if it would apply to only a certain group of people tbh. If you notice, alot of shirts are making bold statements these days.
        That's just how I see it. I haven't really noticed the shirts though.

I would make it something that everyone would appeal to. Music would be something of the such imo. Try to coin a term around music. Something original and quotable.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
          That's just how I see it. I haven't really noticed the shirts though.

I would make it something that everyone would appeal to. Music would be something of the such imo. Try to coin a term around music. Something original and quotable.
          What exactly do u mean?

And to everyone...Im just testing this idea out.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
            What exactly do u mean?

And to everyone...Im just testing this idea out.
            A phrase that people would relate to, and that would attract others to purchase shirts of the same.
            "Greatest Of All Time," may do such, but in my personal opinion I wouldn't pay much attention to it. Don't change your ideas because of my post, and once again I do enjoy the design posted.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
              A phrase that people would relate to, and that would attract others to purchase shirts of the same.
              "Greatest Of All Time," may do such, but in my personal opinion I wouldn't pay much attention to it. Don't change your ideas because of my post, and once again I do enjoy the design posted.
              I feel ya. Honestly this was never a set in stone idea. If it was it wouldve been up on my site and not on imageshack. Im still working through some other ideas...I'll have more this week on those.

Comment

I wouldn't say this is a very good idea as this phrase/saying/"idea" has been around for a while and isn't very original.

Comment

Originally posted by SBM832 View Post
                  I wouldn't say this is a very good idea as this phrase/saying/"idea" has been around for a while and isn't very original.
                  My thoughts exactly. Doesn't seem original at all.

Comment

Don't overdo it with the designs, plain and simple works (well not too plain)

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by jewazi View Post
                      Don't overdo it with the designs, plain and simple works (well not too plain)
                      Yup I know...

Comment

thought of a cool shirt idea.. Use should use the backwards "b" handsign as a "d" and play off it so it says diebolt.

kinda like this for a start idea, but an actual image would look way better haha:

Comment

Working...
                        X