Weezy Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy Poster

Absolutely love this piece I just finished. I plan to sell it as a poster(maybe) and a shirt. It looks hand drawn or something I cant decide....but It looks good imo.

Lil Wayne Poster Design

*I have the full 31x41 in. version on my computer

What do yall think?

NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON SOCIETY6!!!!!
    http://society6.com/DieboltDesigns/Weezy-Poster_Print
    Last edited by dieboltdesigns; 08-01-2011, 06:09 PM.

Re: Weezy Poster

looks raww..id buy it

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

not feeling the brackets but other than tht its dope

Comment

It's aight, nothin' big, but cool.

Comment

that shit is sick

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
            that shit is sick
            haha Thanks bro.

Comment

It's ite, I ain't diggiin it too much cos I just like Weezy posters that are just all him, hardly any writing or if there is defo not right across the middle like that, can't see him properly. But still cool regardless. Hope you do well selling it mate.

Edit: And oh yea I was gonna say you sure you can sell that? You are using a full copyrighted picture for your poster?
              Last edited by Kuzz; 08-02-2011, 07:56 AM.

Comment

might wanna be careful selling it bro..

Barack Obama "Hope" poster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                The original source photograph Fairey based the poster on was not publicly known until after Obama had won the election. After a mistaken attribution to Reuters photographer Jim Young for a similar-looking January 2007 photograph, in January 2009 photographer and blogger Tom Gralish discovered that the poster was based on an Associated Press photograph by freelance photographer Mannie Garcia. It was taken at a 2006 media event with Kansas Senator Sam Brownback, where the actor George Clooney was raising awareness of the War in Darfur after a trip to Sudan he had taken with his father.[24][25]
                On February 4, 2009, the Associated Press announced that it determined "that the photograph used in the poster is an AP photo and that its use required permission." In a press release, the AP announced they are in discussions with Fairey's attorney to discuss an amicable solution.[26] Fairey is being represented by Anthony Falzone, executive director of the Fair Use Project at Stanford University. Falzone is quoted in the press release, "We believe fair use protects Shepard's right to do what he did here."[26] Fairey subsequently filed a federal lawsuit against the Associated Press, seeking a declaratory judgment that his use of the AP photograph was protected by the fair use doctrine and so did not infringe their copyright.[27]
                On October 16, 2009, Fairey admitted that he had based the poster on the AP photograph and had fabricated and destroyed evidence to hide the fact.[28]
                Photographer Mannie Garcia contended that he retained copyright to the photo according to his AP contract. He said that he was "so proud of the photograph and that Fairey did what he did artistically with it, and the effect it’s had," but that he did not "condone people taking things, just because they can, off the Internet."[25]
                The AP and Shepard Fairey settled out of court in January 2011. In a press release, the AP announced that the AP and Fairey "agreed to work together going forward with the Hope image and share the rights to make the posters and merchandise bearing the Hope image and to collaborate on a series of images that Fairey will create based on AP photographs. The parties have agreed to additional financial terms that will remain confidential."[29]
                same idea pretty much

looks dope though
                Last edited by Ares; 08-01-2011, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Whack font.
                  Dope colouring.
                  Good picture.

5/10

Comment

Change the font

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Text ruins it tbh.

Comment

You can only send them to people for free in like give-aways or something. Against the law.

Comment

Working...
                        X