Re: Tha Carter IV

o snaps dude!!!

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi2835 View Post
        Nah I found the stock and added some extra stocks and gradient maps

Original Stock
        Whoever made this is insane! Great idea!

Comment

this is soooo. dope, i might use it for some of the non-single songs

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

caould anyone make me BG from this?

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

This is dope!!!!!!!!!!
            fuckk the original!

~

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Wow, honestly probably the best idea i've seen on here since ive been lookin.

This image brings wayne looking into his life because of the mirror, looking into the previous C4 image which most hardcore wayne fans know about. Its as if this picture is wayne..grown from everything an bringing carter's into a new perspective. Text fits perfect , only difference is being a little raised. PA logo looks a bit blurred ?.

DFGsfdughsuidfhgusdfgg. .. im in love.

Comment

Re-did it.

Comment

My cover of "Tha Carter IV," I did pretty cool, I have several others here and I'll post!

"I talk too much shit, I eat pussy and you suck dick !"
                -

Comment

Fresh to death! Real talk, you should send it to Wayne and tell him to use that as the album cover lol. (Never gonna happen)
                  This should be used for any unreleased tracks that come out post-Tha Carter IV.

It makes me wonder if it's possible to emulate the same album text font that he used on Tha Carter & Tha Carter II (they're both using the same font) for the artist name and album name. It would bring back more originality to Tha Carter series artwork. If you've ever looked at both artworks, you notice the fonts aren't the same for Tha Carter III.
                  Last edited by Lil_Tunechi; 08-10-2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
                    Fresh to death! Real talk, you should send it to Wayne and tell him to use that as the album cover lol. (Never gonna happen)
                    Ill add sessions in a sec. and I should send it too Wayne but idk how I should do that...

Comment

It makes me wonder if it's possible to emulate the same album text font that he used on Tha Carter & Tha Carter II (they're both using the same font) for the artist name and album name. It would bring back more originality to Tha Carter series artwork. If you've ever looked at both artworks, you notice the fonts aren't the same for Tha Carter III.
                      It's a shame they stopped using the Tha Carter font from C1 and C2

Comment

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I have the font Ill make a version with that font.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi2835 View Post
                          Re-did it.

Wow dude that is amazing.
                          Is there a hall of fame for LilWayneHQ Forum artists because if there is you should be the first inductee.
                          Dopeness. Using this when C4 comes out.

Comment

Working...
                          X