Need A Cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need A Cover?

Got some free time, so if anyone needs a cover and doesn't care it's from a beginner I can help ya out.

Previous Work:

Re: Need A Cover?

UKF - Dubstep
    UKF - Dubstep works
    Can be the same cover, but one with 'Works' added. You know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
      UKF - Dubstep
      UKF - Dubstep works
      Can be the same cover, but one with 'Works' added. You know what I mean.

Comment

Nice work man, im on my iphone atm but can you help me with a few covers later, thanks

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by Jewazi View Post
          Nice work man, im on my iphone atm but can you help me with a few covers later, thanks
          Sure thing.

Comment

Hello this is the real Zh3r0 writing, the one that created that UKF Dubstep wallpaper. May I ask why you have deleted my credits from the right down corner? I found this page while searching my wallpaper using the Google search engine, and found the wallpaper but I saw "PARENTAL ADVISORY" on the low right corner, and I wanted to see what it is about.

May I please you to add the (c) Zh3r0 2011 back? It really bothers me when somebody "steals" my work. I don't care if you used it in whatsoever content, but the fact that bothers me is that you removed the copyright of my work.

If you don't believe it's me check this forum:
            UKF Dubstep Wallpaper - SA-MP Forums

And also my e-mail address.
            Zh3r0@ymail.com

Thanks for understanding...

Comment

Originally posted by Zh3r0 View Post
              Hello this is the real Zh3r0 writing, the one that created that UKF Dubstep wallpaper. May I ask why you have deleted my credits from the right down corner? I found this page while searching my wallpaper using the Google search engine, and found the wallpaper but I saw "PARENTAL ADVISORY" on the low right corner, and I wanted to see what it is about.

May I please you to add the (c) Zh3r0 2011 back? It really bothers me when somebody "steals" my work. I don't care if you used it in whatsoever content, but the fact that bothers me is that you removed the copyright of my work.

If you don't believe it's me check this forum:
              UKF Dubstep Wallpaper - SA-MP Forums

And also my e-mail address.
              Zh3r0@ymail.com

Thanks for understanding...

On Topic: It'll be cool if you can make me a mixtape cover bro..it's called ChILLin'..if you can find a different font or color for the 'ILL' in Chillin, that'll be cool. My rap name is Kryspy. I want it kinda plain but something that stands out and different. I have confidence in you!

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

Originally posted by kryspy View Post

On Topic: It'll be cool if you can make me a mixtape cover bro..it's called ChILLin'..if you can find a different font or color for the 'ILL' in Chillin, that'll be cool. My rap name is Kryspy. I want it kinda plain but something that stands out and different. I have confidence in you!
                Yeah you can always act awesome and smart with these kind of pictures do you?
                Bah, people these days are fucking sick!

PS: If it wasn't for me this thread would've been long dead.

Comment

Working...
                X