Tunechi Sig Amateur Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunechi Sig Amateur Status

Xbox Live got in my way of my photoshop time,I really have a passion for it so now i'm picking it back up what do you ya'll think of this?

Last edited by Still Prodigy; 08-25-2011, 07:05 AM.

�With everything happening today, You dont know whether you�re coming or going, But you think that you�re on your way�

Re: Tunechi Sig Amateur Status

Originally posted by Still Prodigy View Post
    Xbox Live got in my way of my photoshop time,I really have a passion for it so now i'm picking it back up what do you ya'll think of this?

u need more passion brah
    nah im jokin eventough its real. but eh eehmm *wayne voice* i think its a bit very simple bro.. need more effects but it looks nice to my eyes..

holla..

Comment

Thanks much love, I seen some of you're work and it's CRUNKSWAGGA but yea just gave my bro back the Xbox so practicing.

�With everything happening today, You dont know whether you�re coming or going, But you think that you�re on your way�

Comment

Originally posted by Still Prodigy View Post
        Thanks much love, I seen some of you're work and it's CRUNKSWAGGA but yea just gave my bro back the Xbox so practicing.
        Repetition is the father of learning -
        Lil Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollyboy View Post
          Repetition is the father of learning -
          Lil Wayne.
          True Dat....

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Don't want to start a whole new thread but peep this,oh and please feedback.

Comment

Working...
          X