Oh yeah im fucking Faded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh yeah im fucking Faded

Please man...listen to my suggestion. Work on your text. I like what you've done but the text takes away from it IMO. Nice job anyways tho!

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
      Please man...listen to my suggestion. Work on your text. I like what you've done but the text takes away from it IMO. Nice job anyways tho!
      This..

Comment

Can you post it? Im on my phone so I can't see it.

Comment

http://i53.tinypic.com/t0p15h.jpg

@DieBolt Yeaah i hate fucking with text..but i didnt think this one was that bad

Comment

That stock has been used so many times but you've definitely used it the best. I love this piece. Good job man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
              http://i53.tinypic.com/t0p15h.jpg

@DieBolt Yeaah i hate fucking with text..but i didnt think this one was that bad
              Well it doesnt always have to be colored and faded and all that. Sometimes simple text is way better. Like on this one....the text is a 2/10 and the sig is 8.5/10 imo. Make the text a PART of the piece...not just something on the sig if you get what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                Well it doesnt always have to be colored and faded and all that. Sometimes simple text is way better. Like on this one....the text is a 2/10 and the sig is 8.5/10 imo. Make the text a PART of the piece...not just something on the sig if you get what I mean.
                yea i get what your saying..

Comment

Working...
                X