• Show
Clear All

• Rise of the Last King

I was bored

Re: Rise of the Last King

that is fucking sick man

Comment

it's sick! Nice job. Only flaw is the choppy white shit on his left arm where you didn't cut it that great but apart from that it's the best cover i've seen in a while.

Comment

is that a real cover for tyga- careless world album ? so fucking sick man

waw better than
        Twitter.Com/Tunechi_Li ~ Youtube.Com/YMCMBGroup ~ FaceBook.Com/YoungSami ~ GooGlePlus/Yashiro

Her mouth is like my house, so I guess you can say I�m comin' home - Up Up & Away

Comment

Originally posted by young carter View Post
          is that a real cover for tyga- careless world album ? so fucking sick man

waw better than
          nah I just made it for fun

Comment

I just love these covers you make. Pretty much all perfect. My favorite still has 2 be the Kid Ink Unleased cover but this Tyga one is styling. (Off topic: does anyone know when Tyga's album releases?)

Comment

Yeah, this is pretty sick
              Best cover I've seen in a while

Comment

Originally posted by LilWeezy-Wee View Post
                I just love these covers you make. Pretty much all perfect. My favorite still has 2 be the Kid Ink Unleased cover but this Tyga one is styling. (Off topic: does anyone know when Tyga's album releases?)
                Careless World album Nov19.
                Twitter.Com/Tunechi_Li ~ Youtube.Com/YMCMBGroup ~ FaceBook.Com/YoungSami ~ GooGlePlus/Yashiro

Her mouth is like my house, so I guess you can say I�m comin' home - Up Up & Away

Comment

Working...
                X