After:

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Re: CR Manip

Feedback?

Comment

Yay, finally a CR one!

But, tbh, I think it's ok, not near to your top works. I don't really dig the font, and there are too many colours for my taste. But that could be bc of the background of the stock too, so thats ok.

I think it's a nice thing (which I never could do on my own ) but still... not your best work.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Gunna be honest here. I think the original stock was shit to begin with, colours clashed like a bitch and the flow just wasn't there! I mean I like the effects you did but I just think the original stock was too hard to ever pull anything amazing from it. But I admire your PS work ethic..better than mine right now lol. Keep it up though, your stuff keeps getting better and I like how you're slowly trying new techniques and styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
          Yay, finally a CR one!

But, tbh, I think it's ok, not near to your top works. I don't really dig the font, and there are too many colours for my taste. But that could be bc of the background of the stock too, so thats ok.

I think it's a nice thing (which I never could do on my own ) but still... not your best work.
          That's fair enough mate, thanks

So you're a CR fan? I'll make more of him, there seems to be an endless supply of images!

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
            That's fair enough mate, thanks

So you're a CR fan? I'll make more of him, there seems to be an endless supply of images!
            Yep, CR most favourite player. And yes, keep on with football (soccer) in general, I like them, there are so many different players and stocks with which you can experimentate...

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
            X