[OFFICIAL] Lil Wayne iTunes Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Lil Wayne iTunes Covers

BEFORE YOU START TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHER COVER THREADS! REALIZE THAT I'M TRYING TO HELP THOSE THAT HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME GETTING ITUNES COVERS. ALSO, WHAT'S THE POINT OF HUGE HQ SIZE COVERS? TO PRINT THEM OUT AND TAPE THEM ON YOUR WALL? THESE COVERS ARE A GREAT SIZE FOR IPHONES AND MP3 PLAYERS AND SUCH. BARE WITH ME!
    Official iTunes Covers

Not edited, not resized, no contrast change, just saved and uploaded.

If You have any official iTunes covers that are not on here like: Chopped and Screwed versions, PM me a link and I'll up them. I know I'm missing some still. P.S. They have to be straight out of iTunes though, no google pics. So yeah, you need to save them from iTunes to Photobucket, Image Shack, etc...
    Last edited by mda1687; 10-27-2011, 01:50 AM.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lil Wayne iTunes Covers

There is already a official cover art thread that is already stickied in this section....

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

There is already a official cover art thread that is already stickied in this section....
      yeah but some aren't even official.. they're remade. they might look better, but they sure ain't official. go to that thread and simply click "Guerrilla Warfare" and at the bottom right is a "respecta.net" tag.. pretty lame if you ask me.

Comment

Dude all the official ones are in the first page, first post! Official ones are in there.

Comment

I think this thread is good tbh !

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

I mean, this thread is not only wayne + only iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Ollyboy View Post
            I think this thread is good tbh !

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

I mean, this thread is not only wayne + only iTunes
            But this thread is only Wayne which is suggested from the title of the thread, and iTunes covers are the offficial covers they are no different? I just don't understand lol

Comment

Lights Out was never released on iTunes, where did you find that picture?

Comment

But this thread is only Wayne which is suggested from the title of the thread, and iTunes covers are the offficial covers they are no different? I just don't understand lol
                oh lol damn fuck me.. didnt saw the title :$

then you are right bro.. but if he let wisheezy change it to Official Itunes Covers
                than it is a diff story

Comment

You can just ask YoungTune if he wants to add them to his thread.
                  We already have 2 cover threads. One for Wayne only, and a general one. No need for this if you ask me. Although I like the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                    You can just ask YoungTune if he wants to add them to his thread.
                    We already have 2 cover threads. One for Wayne only, and a general one. No need for this if you ask me. Although I like the idea.
                    Exactly... Or yeah like olly says just call it 'Official Covers Thread' no need for Lil Wayne as we already have one and no need for iTunes to be in the title because iTunes covers aren't different to the official cover on hard copy of albums? So just official covers thread or something...

Comment

Could you get this cover added too in bigger version:

??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Exactly... Or yeah like olly says just call it 'Official Covers Thread' no need for Lil Wayne as we already have one and no need for iTunes to be in the title because iTunes covers aren't different to the official cover on hard copy of albums? So just official covers thread or something...
                        We already have an Official Covers Thread.

Official Cover Art Thread

Comment

Working...
                        X