Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lil Wayne iTunes Covers

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
    We already have an Official Covers Thread.

Official Cover Art Thread
    Well then we have both so no need for this at all lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Well then we have both so no need for this at all lol
      Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
        Lights Out was never released on iTunes, where did you find that picture?
        yeah it was bro! got it way back! i realized i got the one with no PA logo, i tried looking for the PA logo one on itunes a few months back and it wasn't there anymore.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

We already have an Official Covers Thread.

Official Cover Art Thread
        That's a great thread but it's unorganized and there's some fan made ones on there.. this thread only has official covers from itunes, no copy ad paste ones from google or anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mda1687 View Post
          That's a great thread but it's unorganized and there's some fan made ones on there.. this thread only has official covers from itunes, no copy ad paste ones from google or anywhere else.
          Yeah, and therefore it belongs in this thread.
          Ask YT if he wants to create another header with Official iTunes Covers and let him paste all the links to the covers there.
          There's no need for 3 cover art threads.

Comment

Yeah, and therefore it belongs in this thread.
            Ask YT if he wants to create another header with Official iTunes Covers and let him paste all the links to the covers there.
            There's no need for 3 cover art threads.
            Yes but that thread has some sh*tty covers. Example: go to that thread, and click on Guerilla Welfare, and at the bottom right of the cover is a "respecta.net" tag.. you can find HQ images of that album on google without the tag! how can YT miss that? doesn't seem "official covers" to me tbh.

Comment

Yes but that thread has some sh*tty covers. Example: go to that thread, and click on Guerilla Welfare, and at the bottom right of the cover is a "respecta.net" tag.. you can find HQ images of that album on google without the tag! how can YT miss that? doesn't seem "official covers" to me tbh.
              Dude listen.

1. I don't think anyone gives a thing about one little tag in the corner of a cover. A cover is used to recognize an album quickly so you remember what kind of music/songs are on it. I, and I think with me a lot of other members/people, prefer quality over officialness. Besides, your only argument is that tag on the Guerilla Warfare cover.

2. Some of those covers might look shitty to you. If you have found a better quality one, or the same quality without a little tag, PM YoungTune or just post it in the thread so he can update it.

3. Before you start about the SQAD mixtape covers; yes, they are remade and much better quality than the original ones. And like I said before, quality > officialness.

And if you really want the original iTunes covers on here,
              Then everyone is happy.

Oh, and don't feel offended. I am just making my point why we shouldn't have 3 cover art threads.

Comment

Woocky says it all... Amen bruva

Comment

yeah it was bro! got it way back! i realized i got the one with no PA logo, i tried looking for the PA logo one on itunes a few months back and it wasn't there anymore.[COLOR="Silver"]
                  Word? Why did they remove it!!? Gah, does it show the red explicit tags and does it have the composers? Please PM me the album.

Comment

Dude listen.

1. I don't think anyone gives a thing about one little tag in the corner of a cover. A cover is used to recognize an album quickly so you remember what kind of music/songs are on it. I, and I think with me a lot of other members/people, prefer quality over officialness. Besides, your only argument is that tag on the Guerilla Warfare cover.

2. Some of those covers might look shitty to you. If you have found a better quality one, or the same quality without a little tag, PM YoungTune or just post it in the thread so he can update it.

3. Before you start about the SQAD mixtape covers; yes, they are remade and much better quality than the original ones. And like I said before, quality > officialness.

And if you really want the original iTunes covers on here,

Then everyone is happy.

Oh, and don't feel offended. I am just making my point why we shouldn't have 3 cover art threads.
                    ok you made your point. but, no one is making you view this post.. you clicked cuz you wanted to.. not cuz i made you or cuz YT told you to come and "tell me" you know? if you see this post, just ignore it and view other posts bro.

Comment

ok you made your point. but, no one is making you view this post.. you clicked cuz you wanted to.. not cuz i made you or cuz YT told you to come and "tell me" you know? if you see this post, just ignore it and view other posts bro.
                      Nah, I just wanted you to know why I think this thread isn't needed. See, you have a good idea, but I just think it fits in another existing thread.

Comment

Nah, I just wanted you to know why I think this thread isn't needed. See, you have a good idea, but I just think it fits in another existing thread.
                        i guess ur right.. idk what to do anymore.. anybody i message just never replies hah. not even Danny..

Comment

Just post it in the thread and send him a PM.
                          If no one responds, try Wisheezy. I'm 100% sure he can do it.

Comment

Working...
                          X