Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lil Wayne iTunes Covers

Originally posted by mda1687 View Post
    yeah but some aren't even official.. they're remade. they might look better, but they sure ain't official. go to that thread and simply click "Guerrilla Warfare" and at the bottom right is a "respecta.net" tag.. pretty lame if you ask me.
    im not really tryin to start anything
    but my view is, if you dont have something, dont complain and say someone has a shitty version of whatever people talk crap about [it applies best to cars]
    but in your case its a cover art, i dont see you with it at all
    and that D2 cover art is very low quality
    mine is much higher than that

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
    Lights Out was never released on iTunes, where did you find that picture?
    @mda1687
    burned! haha

Comment

Re: [OFFICIAL] Lil Wayne iTunes Covers

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
      im not really tryin to start anything
      but my view is, if you dont have something, dont complain and say someone has a shitty version of whatever people talk crap about [it applies best to cars]
      but in your case its a cover art, i dont see you with it at all
      and that D2 cover art is very low quality
      mine is much higher than that

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

@mda1687
      burned! haha
      Exactly, this thread isn't for all of wayne's covers, just covers released on itunes! no shit i can't say a cover is crappy if i don't even have it, cuz some weren't released on itunes at all! i was only saying that that an official cover page shouldn't have covers with tags on them..
      and about D2, it's straight from itunes, i didn't say they we're HQ covers, i said they're right from itunes..

lol! it was released on itunes.. you're probably like 12? If you kept up with wayne's older music, you'd know that album at one point was on itunes

To everybody else, quit thinking so damn hard!
      You don't like this thread? then don't even bother clicking the post in the first place!
      I'm just trying to help those that have trouble getting itunes covers and what not..
      Or if they don't want huge ass covers taking up space in their music library for their phones or mp3 players damn!

Hopefully ya'll can understand

Comment

Working...
      X