• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro Interlude Outro Cover

i liked the concept of this 1

turned out pretty nice imo.

feedback ?

Re: Intro Interlude Outro Cover

I like the concept too. But I don't like how every render has another light source and differ per render. But that's not your fault.

Can you make a version with the rapper's names in that Alien League font and smaller, like, euh, dat het niet helemaal de breedte van de cover is. Ziet er een beetje in gepropt uit. And maybe you can place that background texture on the Lil Wayne text too.

Comment

Yeah bro it looks like its really cropped in! I will change it. And i could change the light sources but im too lazy to do that shitt

Thankss for the feedback bro!

Comment

No problem. Yeah I hate working with multiple renders cuz of the many differences they have.
        Btw, maybe you could also darken the sides next to Wayne's head a bit too with a big soft round brush.

Keep it up mate, you're getting better with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
          No problem. Yeah I hate working with multiple renders cuz of the many differences they have.
          Btw, maybe you could also darken the sides next to Wayne's head a bit too with a big soft round brush.

Keep it up mate, you're getting better with this.
          Thanks bro ! Glad to hear that !
          Btw i just noticed i forgot the PA logo

Comment

not feelin' this, looks like you pasted renders on renders without blending them at all. And the text doesn't flow well for me

Comment

i like it ..................................
              "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Working...
              X