Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEDICATION 4 Cover

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Yeah I just seem to go everywhere with that pen tool, and it's so useful for loads of different things. Sucks not being able to use it, never put in the time to learn n play with it properly so only myself to blame.
    Yeah, same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Damn thats nice, was figuring out how to do it a while back but was struggling. PM me on how you got him the same kinda style black and white as Dedication covers please?

All was done with the pentool man, you cant work with it if ya never did, that was how it was by me.. But repetition is the father of learning.. I cutted the shadows and fill it with black.. Then the other parts white..

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Damn.. 50 comments in 12 hours r something.. Thanks folkss !

Comment

Looks so official! Damn it's great! The dopest cover made in a long time by any member.

Should be the official for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          Looks so official! Damn it's great! The dopest cover made in a long time by any member.

I really won't be suprized if they do make it the official (I remember no ceilings cover was fanmade). It's real dope!
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

Wow thanks nigga.. Ya made my dayy

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            I really won't be suprized if they do make it the official (I remember no ceilings cover was fanmade). It's real dope!
            Thaaaankkss!

Comment

jizzed!
              OMG!

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

See that's where I suck, I only use PS I can't use the pen tool or illustrator. Kudos to you Olly this is a great piece of work. Hopefully when D4 speculation starts this cover will be everywhere with people thinking it's the real one

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  See that's where I suck, I only use PS I can't use the pen tool or illustrator. Kudos to you Olly this is a great piece of work. Hopefully when D4 speculation starts this cover will be everywhere with people thinking it's the real one
                  Thanks bro i really hope for thatday.. And ppl cant steal it and say it is theirs.. I putted 'Olly' right next his elbow and 'lilwaynehq' left of his head

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  jizzed!
                  OMG!
                  thankss

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  jizzed!
                  OMG!
                  thankss

Comment

Yeah I saw the Olly next to his elbow. I was like, this dude smart
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      Yeah I saw the Olly next to his elbow. I was like, this dude smart
                      Hehe what u thought nigga, imma put my heart and soul and lots of effort in this shit, i aint gonna let a prick steall this shit

Comment

So fuckin sick bro

Comment

I know the official cover is gonna suck compared to this

Comment

Working...
                          X