Is anyone a really good artist??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone a really good artist??

Is anyone a really dope artist on here that could possibly draw me a tattoo??

My idea for my tattoo is a half sleeve on my arm, I wanted like the bottom part of the tat to resemble like hell, devil, or something relates, then have it going up then goes to heaven, God, angels, etc. Then between that have in nice words "Heaven Sent, Hell Proof" I wanna get a idea of how it will look like.

Re: Is anyone a really good artist??

I'm not an artist but that's a real nice idea for a tattoo, if your religious unlike myself lol! Just thought I'd say

Comment

If u go to a good tattoo place, they will draw it for u to see how it looks before.

But I dunno if u will find a good "artist" to draw u this.
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        If u go to a good tattoo place, they will draw it for u to see how it looks before.

But I dunno if u will find a good "artist" to draw u this.
        I think his idea of asking here was to get it free so that the tattoo artist doesn't charge him for designing and drawing the tattoo like he wants someone to do here I'm sure he is fully awear a tattoo artist can design it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          I think his idea of asking here was to get it free so that the tattoo artist doesn't charge him for designing and drawing the tattoo like he wants someone to do here I'm sure he is fully awear a tattoo artist can design it for him.
          Yeah I guess so.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
            Is anyone a really dope artist on here that could possibly draw me a tattoo??

My idea for my tattoo is a half sleeve on my arm, I wanted like the bottom part of the tat to resemble like hell, devil, or something relates, then have it going up then goes to heaven, God, angels, etc. Then between that have in nice words "Heaven Sent, Hell Proof" I wanna get a idea of how it will look like.
            Any examples of sleeves you like that people already have? Just trying to get a feel of the style you want....I MIGHT be able to do it depending on what style you want.

Comment

If it's something permanent and going to cover a large part of your arm. Go get a professional to draw you up something bro. They will do it 100 x better.

Comment

Working...
              X