DieboltDesigns Presents: "DESTINY AWAITS"|1st Ever Graphical Mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DieboltDesigns Presents: "DESTINY AWAITS"|1st Ever Graphical Mixtape

ANNOUNCEMENT: DieboltDesigns Presents the first ever ‘graphical mixtape’ DESTINY AWAITS

I have decided to put together a project that hasn�t been done before. The project is exactly what the title says�a �graphical mixtape�. It will be called �DESTINY AWAITS� and will feature collaborations from many of your favorite graphic designers and artists from around the web.
    Like mixtapes that are put out by your favorite rappers(such Lil Wayne), this will include 15-20 pieces of art and around 5-8 features. Features will be announced at a later date, but be on the lookout because that date is coming very soon.
    Personally, I will have something like 10 solo completely original pieces on the �mixtape�. And when I say completely original, I truly mean completely original. Photography will be done by me and people surrounding me. No fan artwork will be seen, so that means there will be no musician album covers or wallpapers, etc. If there is, it will be included as a bonus piece. Details are still being sorted out. The pieces will all be either wallpaper size or poster size.

I cannot wait to get this project off and rollin�. Stay tuned for more details from a groundbreaking graphical project from your friendly neighborhood graphic designer, DieboltDesigns. DESTINY AWAITS.

Official Cover Art: COMING SOON!
    Content Listing: COMING SOON!
    Features: COMING VERY SOON!
    Promo Poster:

This will have featured collabs from some artists from this forum.

I have lots of ideas in store for this...could be really, really dope for not only me but everyone involved. I can't wait to give even more details on this!

DESTINY AWAITS
    DieboltDesigns

Re: DieboltDesigns Presents: "DESTINY AWAITS"|1st Ever Graphical Mixtape

thats sick as helllll. all your work is great, cant wait to see the finished product. goodluck!

Comment

Good idea mate

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

That's dope. Diebolt stays winning tbh.

Comment

Great work! Can't wait see more love your work.

I think your underrated.

Comment

Charlotte leading an innovation!?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Nothing but super positive reactions to this project. I absolutely cannot wait for it to be put out officially.

I may or may not have some of the major rap blogs in on this too.

Comment

super sick idea i love it!

Comment

damn, sounds pretty sick
                  pretty cool idea, does sound like an album/mixtape
                  the only part that scares me is that you're taking the pics yourself [not trying to say its gonna suck at all or anything]
                  looking forward to this=) haha

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                    damn, sounds pretty sick
                    pretty cool idea, does sound like an album/mixtape
                    the only part that scares me is that you're taking the pics yourself [not trying to say its gonna suck at all or anything]
                    looking forward to this=) haha
                    Pictures will be good believe me. I have a good camera and I have a friend that does really good photography who will help a bit as well.

Comment

That's awesome man! I like that you are trying something different so I'll be on the lookout for this.

Comment

bump ?

Comment

Working...
                        X