Kempi feat. Winne - Borderlines. cover,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kempi feat. Winne - Borderlines. cover,

Been working hard with my text game and shit.. and even i think that im improvin with my covers..

feedback ?

and im focussing on dutch rappers, thats what can bring me up.

Re: Kempi feat. Winne - Borderlines. cover,

I like the originality of the cover, the BG is verrry dope. Indeed, you did improve your text skills, thats the biggest positive point so far The "Borderlines" font looks too dope, only thing I would critisize is the colour of it, it seems too dark. Maybe you could make tiny light-blue borders around the "Borderline" text? Idk.
    All in all, the cover looks really official and I definitely think you improved your GFX work What I don't like is the "designed by" text, it's too big IMO and it takes too much space of the cover. But since you want to make a name outta yourself, that's not that bad.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
      I like the originality of the cover, the BG is verrry dope. Indeed, you did improve your text skills, thats the biggest positive point so far The "Borderlines" font looks too dope, only thing I would critisize is the colour of it, it seems too dark. Maybe you could make tiny light-blue borders around the "Borderline" text? Idk.
      All in all, the cover looks really official and I definitely think you improved your GFX work What I don't like is the "designed by" text, it's too big IMO and it takes too much space of the cover. But since you want to make a name outta yourself, that's not that bad.
      brrrrr Motivatorr
      i tried the border you said but it made it look toooo much 'techno' if ya get what i mean ?

and yeah sorry about the designed by text, it is what it is bro

Comment

I get whatcha mean.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

I really like this cover, It's very abstract and different from most covers. I love the main font. Overall a great piece.

Most graphic designers, like me, struggle with the text so it's not only you!

Comment

Yea shits dope

Comment

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
              I really like this cover, It's very abstract and different from most covers. I love the main font. Overall a great piece.

Most graphic designers, like me, struggle with the text so it's not only you!
              Thanks homie appreciate that!
              Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
              Yea shits dope
              Thanks bruhh !

Comment

Shits real dope! lol! I love it pretty much everything that Mr. Swag said!

I don't care about your 'Designed By' tag on it though cos it's not for rappers covers that we know and wanna use and you gotta copyright that shit and get your name out there some how so it's all good!

Keep up the good work my Netherland brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Shits real dope! lol! I love it pretty much everything that Mr. Swag said!

I don't care about your 'Designed By' tag on it though cos it's not for rappers covers that we know and wanna use and you gotta copyright that shit and get your name out there some how so it's all good!

Keep up the good work my Netherland brother!
                  Thank you so much bro ! really appreciate your input to give a feedback !

thanks !

Comment

Working...
                  X