Game - F.I.V.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game - F.I.V.E.

My 1st Game FIVE cover.. I'll probably tweek this one up later and probably do many more covers for FIVE.

I wanted to keep the cover a black and white theme, and the pic was black and white.

Tell me what you think and what I can improve on.

It kinda misses somethin' tbh. And the FIVE font is boring imo.
    Cool choice of pic tho. And his name is Game now.

Comment

I just think you need to blend in Game a little more with the background not too much though.

But still its looking good so far!

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        It kinda misses somethin' tbh. And the FIVE font is boring imo.
        Cool choice of pic tho. And his name is Game now.
        Thanks..

I was trying to keep the font FIVE font similar to all his other album covers.

On California Republic (His new mixtape) It says "The Game" so thats why I put that.

Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
        I just think you need to blend in Game a little more with the background not too much though.

But still its looking good so far!
        Yeah I was getting tired so I didn't get a chance to blend it... Thanks though.

Btw do you know a good tutorial for blending? I know the concept of it but I'm not that great at it...

Comment

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
          Yeah I was getting tired so I didn't get a chance to blend it... Thanks though.

Btw do you know a good tutorial for blending? I know the concept of it but I'm not that great at it...
          Well you can try adding some textures in "Game" From there once you change up blending options mess with the brightness and contrast from there you can get some really nice effects from that, also mess way the layers are layer out move them around see where they look best and what not.

Comment

Working...
          X