Requesting Single Covers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Single Covers!

I know there ALOT of talented artists on this forum, so can someone please design me two single song covers for the two songs in my signature. One is called Here We Are and the other one is called Up and Coming. Just use your creativity on them and have fun! Our group name is called Dynasty. Thanks in advance

Bump.....nobody???

Comment

Originally posted by cGrumm View Post
      I know there ALOT of talented artists on this forum, so can someone please design me two single song covers for the two songs in my signature. One is called Here We Are and the other one is called Up and Coming. Just use your creativity on them and have fun! Our group name is called Dynasty. Thanks in advance
      What kind of music is it? Any pictures of the group or something that describes your music etc? Anything from marijuana to cats
      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
        What kind of music is it? Any pictures of the group or something that describes your music etc? Anything from marijuana to cats
        It's hip-hop music, i have two pictures of us rapping, but dont know if they are good enough quality, and we go by dynasty, but anything else you can just freestyle it. You can listen to the music here as well(www.soundcloud.com/thedynastyent) to hear the songs and get a feel for the design

Comment

Originally posted by cGrumm View Post
          It's hip-hop music, i have two pictures of us rapping, but dont know if they are good enough quality, and we go by dynasty, but anything else you can just freestyle it. You can listen to the music here as well(www.soundcloud.com/thedynastyent) to hear the songs and get a feel for the design

Here We Are.jpgUp And Coming.jpg
          Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
          Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
          She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
          Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
          I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
          I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4121[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4122[/ATTACH]
            Thanks bro! They'll work. Here we are is very good, I like how you made it in the studio. I like the mic in Up and coming, but it would be better if it was a different font since not a lot is in it. But overall they are nice and just what i need, thanks a lot!
            Last edited by cGrumm; 06-01-2012, 10:00 AM. Reason: Adding feedback to covers

Comment

Working...
            X