X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne signature..

Pretty good result imo

Feedback/opinions ?

Fucking dope as hell, I would of went without the thick border tho. Good work

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
      Fucking dope as hell, I would of went without the thick border tho. Good work
      Thank you homie, i tried to give it a 'cinematic' feeling with the thick border, guess it didnt work out..

appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        Thank you homie, i tried to give it a 'cinematic' feeling with the thick border, guess it didnt work out..

appreciate it!
        No I def got that...I just think it takes away a little bit.

Comment

Hmm I have splitted thoughts about this... on one hand it's dope, the colour match each other, you catch the atmosphere of the screaming wayne, and I like the borders around him (good idea), but on the other side... its too full for my taste. Although I like how his body "bursts" on the right side, its too bright and confusing imo... also you could've made the font bigger.I have no problem with the borders, surprisingly.

in the end, its nowhere near bad or something, you're still a dope GFX artist, and it did give me that "energetic wayne" feeling... but you had better ones.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
            Hmm I have splitted thoughts about this... on one hand it's dope, the colour match each other, you catch the atmosphere of the screaming wayne, and I like the borders around him (good idea), but on the other side... its too full for my taste. Although I like how his body "bursts" on the right side, its too bright and confusing imo... also you could've made the font bigger.I have no problem with the borders, surprisingly.

in the end, its nowhere near bad or something, you're still a dope GFX artist, and it did give me that "energetic wayne" feeling... but you had better ones.
            Thank you homie for your feedback, and I see where ya comin from with the 'bright' side,
            but ya got mine idea what i tried to, 'Energetic Wayne' was the theme, but i was also playin with the depth of field.

but yeah thanks homie appreciate it!

Comment

Overall it's a dope piece bruh, I digg it. Not your best tho.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Overall it's a dope piece bruh, I digg it. Not your best tho.
                Thank you homie, whats my best in your opinion broo ?

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                  Thank you homie, whats my best in your opinion broo ?
                  I bet ya got divianart account or somethin'. Link me to ya work and I'll tell ya. Can't remember which ones is yours etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    I bet ya got divianart account or somethin'. Link me to ya work and I'll tell ya. Can't remember which ones is yours etc.
                    well now ya talkin about deviantart.. let me make one.. ALWAYS looked at other ppl's work but never minded to make one lol.

Comment

Sikk! just so beautiful!

Comment

I like the effects on this bro but I think it's WAY too big.

Just me though, I like small sigs

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

Working...
                        X