• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kempi - Larger than Life cover..

opinions/feedback ?

Damn! You get better and better.
    Nice work

Comment

Thats one of your better covers again ma dude... I like how simple it is, just that guy in the background with a nice text over him. Lightning and brightness is ok, nothin too special tho (something special isn't required here, so thats cool). Only thing I don't really like is the "Kempi" font, but thats no biggie. What does the #TK stand for?

good job.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
        Damn! You get better and better.
        Nice work
        Thank you homie, very nice to hear that !

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
        Thats one of your better covers again ma dude... I like how simple it is, just that guy in the background with a nice text over him. Lightning and brightness is ok, nothin too special tho (something special isn't required here, so thats cool). Only thing I don't really like is the "Kempi" font, but thats no biggie. What does the #TK stand for?

good job.
        Yeah you're right about the kempi font. wasnt really feeling it too much myself aswell.

#tk stands voor 'Team Kempi' , 'TegenK4nker' (Against cancer)

thanks for your opinion bro !

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          Yeah you're right about the kempi font. wasnt really feeling it too much myself aswell.

#tk stands voor 'Team Kempi' , 'TegenK4nker' (Against cancer)

thanks for your opinion bro !
          Is Kempi a dutch rapper? And do you gain money from your work already?

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Is Kempi a dutch rapper? And do you gain money from your work already?
            Yes Kempi is a dutch rapper, you can call him the most famous rapper in the netherlands..

and yes I do get money for my work bro, have a deal with a rapper who's gonna take over a urban clothing shop.
            I'm gonna make designs for him and I get every example of every design, + i get 5% of the money he earns with it.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              Yes Kempi is a dutch rapper, you can call him the most famous rapper in the netherlands..

and yes I do get money for my work bro, have a deal with a rapper who's gonna take over a urban clothing shop.
              I'm gonna make designs for him and I get every example of every design, + i get 5% of the money he earns with it.
              wow not bad bro, congratz on that shit!

Do you make these cover for Kempi like especially for him or just for fun (and to get attention from them)?

Go & Listen ..

Comment

wow not bad bro, congratz on that shit!

Do you make these cover for Kempi like especially for him or just for fun (and to get attention from them)?
                well, you can call it for fun. this nigga quite big ya know, he did get original addlibs from rick ross for a track which is quite bangin
                07. Kempi - Rozay (Prod. Irshaad v_d Beats) - YouTube

and I already got his attention, I need to make T-shirt designs for him got him in my BBM.

Comment

looks awesome! how do you get that "glossy" effect?! looks sick!

Comment

Originally posted by rapitupdesign View Post
                    looks awesome! how do you get that "glossy" effect?! looks sick!
                    Thanks bruhh, / just putted optical flares shit on it mann.

Comment

Working...
                    X