Faceoff Official Alumni Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faceoff Official Alumni Release

Alumni asked me to design this Official Alumni release in preparation for the release of "Fortune" & "Up And Away"
    http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=358126

dope..

How much you make off this?

Comment

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
      dope..

How much you make off this?
      I actually don't ask for money when it comes to more known clients. There promotion/advertisement of my work is what brings the money in

Comment

Do you know is there unreleased songs on the mixtape? Very good cover btw. How did you connect with alumni?

Comment

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
          Do you know is there unreleased songs on the mixtape? Very good cover btw. How did you connect with alumni?
          yea there are several on there that were just recently released within the last 2 weeks or so
          and I first connected with the Alumni's photographer and started doing fan art for ink and other alumni artists, then ill will contacted me for a few of ink's itunes covers

Comment

Originally posted by SBM832 View Post
            I actually don't ask for money when it comes to more known clients. There promotion/advertisement of my work is what brings the money in
            You should never work for free, especially when it comes to big clients.

Comment

Working...
            X