Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how to make covers like these???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how to make covers like these???

00-cover6.jpgbeen trying to get this effect forever
    Last edited by tmillzy; 07-07-2012, 11:17 PM.
    I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
    FERINA OMO or Die

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4496[/ATTACH]been trying to get this effect forever
    It's not a filter you can just use over a image in Photoshop and it will magically change it for you or an app. Thats done on Illustrator or Photoshop, it's all solid colours which is faily easy, it's just having the artistic eye to get things in proportion and get the shadowing and lighting correct.

You could do it in Photoshop with the Pen tool and using a tracing technique over an original real image you want to make animated like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      You could do it in Photoshop with the Pen tool and using a tracing technique over an original real image you want to make animated like that.
      Thats how I do it. I am currently working on a Iron Man. Here is a pic.
      IronMan2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LikeThatSwag View Post
        Thats how I do it. I am currently working on a Iron Man. Here is a pic.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4497[/ATTACH]
        Yeah that's sick bro, dunno why you asking how to do it, your doing a good job there!

Comment

It's not a filter you can just use over a image in Photoshop and it will magically change it for you or an app. Thats done on Illustrator or Photoshop, it's all solid colours which is faily easy, it's just having the artistic eye to get things in proportion and get the shadowing and lighting correct.

So you just trace the whole image including the shadows o the image
          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

So you just trace the whole image including the shadows o the image
            Yeah so like you get the image you want, put it on below your canvas and then start drawing the outlines first making sure you seperate all your different sections in layers of what you are tracing for example body, face, tattoos, however complex you want to break it down into layers so you have all parts seperate. Use the pen tool fill it in black for the time being and working around it from there, fill in colour and shades after you have done all the outlines and stuff, i normally do all shadowing black to give you the basic structure of the person as well. Like this picture I did below... I could have then gone and coloured in his face, added different shades of skin colours for shadowing etc, added the body bla bla bla.

Comment

Yeah that's sick bro, dunno why you asking how to do it, your doing a good job there!
              I am not the one asking about it lol. Just gave my pic as a example.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeThatSwag View Post
                I am not the one asking about it lol. Just gave my pic as a example.
                Lool yeah I see, didn't look at poster ha! Soz!

Comment

Yeah so like you get the image you want, put it on below your canvas and then start drawing the outlines first making sure you seperate all your different sections in layers of what you are tracing for example body, face, tattoos, however complex you want to break it down into layers so you have all parts seperate. Use the pen tool fill it in black for the time being and working around it from there, fill in colour and shades after you have done all the outlines and stuff, i normally do all shadowing black to give you the basic structure of the person as well. Like this picture I did below... I could have then gone and coloured in his face, added different shades of skin colours for shadowing etc, added the body bla bla bla.

Dude thanks ill post mines when i finish

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Wait did you just free trace it or what?
                  FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Dude thanks ill post mines when i finish

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Wait did you just free trace it or what?
                    I used the actual image and used it as a guide to get everything in the right proportions etc.

Comment

be fucking amazing at MS paint..

Comment

1000x easier to do in illustrator than photoshop
                        here are a few of mine

Comment

Working...
                        X