How do you make Dedication covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you make Dedication covers?

I have Photoshop, but I'm pretty new to it. Anyone willing to post step-by-step instruction that'll help me create Dedication-like covers?

For example:dedication-2.jpgdedication3.jpg

Thanks!!!

For the best outcome, you need illustrator. Use the pen tool. It'll take time but it's easy when you're used to it. I'm sure there is a ton of tuts on YouTube on the pen tool.

Comment

Topaz plugin will help alot also! cartoon style etc

Comment

Illustrator is the best thing to use but if you don't really know it like myself I did mine with photoshop using the Pen tool. Shout out to [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] who originally showed me.

Just find the image you want to turn into that style of artwork and create a new layer on top of it, and use the pen tool to start going round each part, seperate your layers into like body, tattoos, hair, face so you have them all on seperate layers incase of editing later on. It's very time consuming depending on the picture you use which is why Illustrator is better because if you have the right tools and knowledge it will speed up the process.

If you don't know how to use the pen tool there are lots of tuts youtube etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ★★★★★ View Post
          Topaz plugin will help alot also! cartoon style etc
          in illisrator?

Comment

Originally posted by rapitupdesign View Post
            in illisrator?
            In CS it helps alot idk if it works with illisrator.

Comment

Working...
            X