Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I Set Out To Be Me." Poster

Love +

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

diggin it except for that bottom part wit the gray text

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
        diggin it except for that bottom part wit the gray text
        My 'DieboltDesigns' tag? That's irrelevant to the whole piece. I gotta have that because at some point somebodies gonna end up using this somewhere on the web. I want credit for my art.

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
          My 'DieboltDesigns' tag? That's irrelevant to the whole piece. I gotta have that because at some point somebodies gonna end up using this somewhere on the web. I want credit for my art.
          the bottom is not the best place to put it
          it can easily get cropped out haha

Comment

You need to sell these posters in your shop. I would seriously buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
              You need to sell these posters in your shop. I would seriously buy it.
              I've been looking into it actually. They would be good sized and extremely limited tho....like 10 or 15.

Comment

I've been looking into it actually. They would be good sized and extremely limited tho....like 10 or 15.
                Damn you would make only 10 or 15? These are seriously amazing. You gotta let me know if you start selling them.

Comment

Yeah this is dope man!! Love your work.

Comment

It's great ! Do you have any other posters ?

Comment

Originally posted by Megaman View Post
                      It's great ! Do you have any other posters ?
                      Thanx. I do....posted this one not too long ago: “SuperCam” Movie Poster � DieboltDesigns

But I'm working on a couple more. Like I'm doing this Lana Del Rey one but IDK if I like it. Might work on it some more tonight.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                      Damn you would make only 10 or 15? These are seriously amazing. You gotta let me know if you start selling them.
                      Yeah I'll make a post here in the GFX section or something when I do.

And yeah only 10-15 because IDK how much it would cost to get printed.

Comment

looks crraazzzzzyyyy good job

weezy > tunechi.. get wid it ..

Comment

Working...
                        X