Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Carter III Alternate Cover

Hi guys

Please, please, please could someone post Tha Carter III album cover where baby Wayne is wearing a red jacket/blazer and not the standard cover blue one. I've seen it on Google images a few times, but can't find it anymore.

I've been looking everywhere and still cant seem to find it!!!! Please help guys

Thanks

Come on fellow members, someone must be able to help! That is the whole point of this forum, to provide help and assistance to one another. What's the point of creating threads that may help others' as well if nobody bothers to reply.

Again, somebody must have the album cover so please help!!!

Comment

That's the limited deluxe edition from target. The cover is on my computer but I'm using my phone so I'll post it soon.

Comment

carter3.jpg

The best I could get

Comment

Thanks for the effort man, please could you post the cover that you have on your computer when you get the chance!!!
          Appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by rav14 View Post
            Hi guys

Please, please, please could someone post Tha Carter III album cover where baby Wayne is wearing a red jacket/blazer and not the standard cover blue one. I've seen it on Google images a few times, but can't find it anymore.

I've been looking everywhere and still cant seem to find it!!!! Please help guys

Thanks
            http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq...0543_cover.jpg
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Something like those above:

Something more natural:
              Last edited by Speedy Gonzales; 09-12-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X