Some Covers from Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Covers from Me

Hello everybody, i'm new here and i want to show you something from my work last days. Here are three covers, which i made. I know its not something incredible and etc. If you like them, i will make updates and upload some new stuff from me. Please, tell me what do you, guys, think about it.

cover2_000000.jpgedited slaughterhouse our house feat eminem and skylar grey_000000.jpgSection.80_000000.jpgNo worries_000000.jpg

Here's the bigger version of "No Worries" cover.

Comment

I was really bored and i remember that Kendrick Lamar will put out an album soon so i decide to make one cover. Nothing special, just boredom. lol

Comment

Like the Kendrick Lamar & Slaughterhouse covers

Comment

Originally posted by LittleTunechi View Post
          Hello everybody, i'm new here and i want to show you something from my work last days. Here are three covers, which i made. I know its not something incredible and etc. If you like them, i will make updates and upload some new stuff from me. Please, tell me what do you, guys, think about it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]5272[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5273[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5274[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5275[/ATTACH]
          i like your stuff tbh

Comment

Nothing special, i was just bored. lol

Comment

You work is very simple and plain. Watch some toturials and learn how to blend shit around more.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                You work is very simple and plain. Watch some toturials and learn how to blend shit around more.
                Thanks for the advice. As i said, i know it's not some perfect artworks. Imma check out some tutorials. Thanks again.

One new..

Comment

Working...
                X