• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    Could you make a 442 cover?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      Could you make a 442 cover?

I originally listen to the song I'm creating a cover for to create something suitable, but I don't think that was working with the last couple of covers I made so I just started from scratch. Just in case why you were wondering where the theme was, if any.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post

I originally listen to the song I'm creating a cover for to create something suitable, but I don't think that was working with the last couple of covers I made so I just started from scratch. Just in case why you were wondering where the theme was, if any.
        Yo dude, how about No motive? That track needs a dope cover.

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
          Lil wayne thinking to myself (feat Mack Kidd Kidd n nicki)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
          Juicy J x Big Sean x Trey Songz - Bounce It Remix ?

Comment

Dope af thanks

Comment

did some1 allready do a cover art fo dem feature friday series?

Comment

Flood me...except for the couple of people I have on ignore...fuck y'all.

EDIT: If you make a request here, don't make another in the request forum. And if you've made a request in the request forum, and then come here to make the same request don't expect anything.

EDIT: What you see is what you get. I'm sorry I won't do edits or provide a PSD.

hey bro

i really like your work man could you add 'blow' Juelz Santana and Lil wayne on this pic and make it cover size?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Me And My Drank ?

could you make a cover for Lil Wayne Feat. Short Dawg - Me And My Drank ?

- - - Updated - - -

could you make a cover for Lil Wayne Feat. Short Dawg - Me And My Drank ?

Comment

[MENTION=21371]Speedy Gonzales[/MENTION]
                    Tyga x Game - Chiraq To LA ?

Comment

Could you make me one cover art for my single called "Run This City" by Ice Explicit? (https://soundcloud.com/icexplicit/run-this-city)
                      And also another one for my upcoming mixtape called Under the influence but not displaying weed rather alcohol and shisha? thanks in advance

Twitter.com/icexplicit | Facebook.com/icexplicit | Soundcloud.com/icexplicit

Comment

Originally posted by SupraTyson View Post
                        Could you make me one cover art for my single called "Run This City" by Ice Explicit? (https://soundcloud.com/icexplicit/run-this-city)
                        And also another one for my upcoming mixtape called Under the influence but not displaying weed rather alcohol and shisha? thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
                          stfu.

Twitter.com/icexplicit | Facebook.com/icexplicit | Soundcloud.com/icexplicit

Comment

Working...
                          X